Meliodas x reader.

(E/c)= Eye color
(H/c)= Hair color.
(H/l)= Hair length
(Y/n)= Your name

Your POV.
Elizabeth and I went out to look for the seven deadly sins. Elizabeth and I have been friends since childhood the king always welcomed me and when Elizabeth said she was leaving I decided to come with her. We were both wearing armor but I was the one who had it hardest I was sweating and panting. "Keep going (Y/n) we're almost at a bar we can ask for help there!" Elizabeth said from in front of me.

"Okay Elizabeth just...I can't take that much longer." I said she sighed and grabbed my hand "Just keep on walking we're almost there!" She said and we kept going. I tried to look around but failed I couldn't really see anything because of the silver helmet that covered my whole face. "Where here get inside!" Elizabeth pulled me in front of her and pushed me inside. People screamed and I said "We're looking....For...The seven deadly sins." A blonde haired boy jumped over to me.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He asked that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I fell to the ground and the last thing I heard were people running and Elizabeth yelling my name. When I woke up I felt someone touching my chest I sat up and looked at the blonde haired boy. "Excuse me?" I ask he let's go "Your heartbeats just fine!" He says 'Is he really that dumb?' I thought and sighed mentally "Thank you..." I said his pig started to talk and I noticed Elizabeth sitting on the floor hugging it.

"Are you in love with that pig Elizabeth?" I teased she glared at me then looked back at it. I giggle and stand up "Elizabeth told me everything and why your looking for the seven deadly sins. I'd like to help!" He says and gives me the thumbs up "Why would you?" I ask walking over to him. "Well I'm looking for them myself..." He says and grabs my hand and shakes it. "My name is Uh...." He said I raised an eyebrow and decided to say my name first.

"My name is (Y/n)." I say and shake his hand. "Meliodas." My eyes widened and so did Elizabeth's. She stood up and bowed I bowed with her and he laughed. "No need to do that." He rubs the back of his neck. We nod and walk downstairs with him. "So...Your looking for your group...Why's that?" Elizabeth asks as we get a drink. "Well....I miss them." He answers and takes a sip of his drink. "I understand." I say and drink a bit too.

Few months later...Diane, King and Ban have been found.
"Morning." I said and stretched expecting to see Elizabeth but Meliodas was standing at the end of my bed. "Morning." I sat up fast and raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" I ask and stood up. "I would you like to come with me for a walk? I wanted to ask you a question." I nod and go in the bathroom. To put on my shorts with a chain hanging from it and my fishnet gloves. I put my hair in a ponytail (If you got short hair just act like this wasn't here) I walked out the bathroom and over to Meliodas who was sitting on the bed. I grabbed my sword.

"I'm ready to go" I said and grabbed his hand helping him up. He didn't let go and walked downstairs. "We'll be heading out! See you later!" Meliodas said and pulled me outside. "Where are we going?" I ask when he finally let's go of my hand. "Just on a walk...I have something to ask it's a bit embarrassing but...Meh who knows." He says as we walk away.

"Okay...? Ask away!" I say looking at him. "Not now...Later..." I nod and ask him something. "So how does it feel to have some of your friends left?" He looks at me surprised but then looked up at the sky. "Feels good...But it's not the best thing that has happened this year..." I raise an eyebrow "What could be better than that?!" I ask walking backward so I could look at him.

"Meeting the love of my life." He says my eyes widened. "Is it Elizabeth?" I ask he stops walking and shakes his head. I put my hands on my hip "Then who?" I ask and walk closer to him. He grabbed my hands and put them around his neck. My eyes widened as he put his hands on my waist. Before I could say anything he and pulled me closer to him so there was no space between us. I closed my eyes and kissed back. His lips are so soft and warm my heart is beating fast and I feel warm inside. I'm guessing I'm blushing...We part and he looked at my (e/c) eyes.

"I love you (Y/n)." My (h/c) (h/l) blew in the wind (again if you have short hair sorry!) "You do?!" I yell and remove my hands. "Yes...It's alright if you don't." He says and moves his hands from my waist to rub the back of his neck. I shook my head and pulled him into a kiss.

"I love you too Meliodas!" His eyes widened and he smiled. He fist pumps the air while closing his eyes. I laugh and he laughs with me. We decided to sit down under a tree and talk. My back was against the tree and he was laying down his head on my lab. I played with his blonde hair while we talked. I looked to my right and saw Elizabeth and the others come over. I poked Meliodas's cheek and told him tog eat up 'cause the others were coming. "No!" He says and pulls me closer to him.

Meliodas's POV.
I pulled (Y/n) into a kiss not caring that the others were coming. All I wanted right now was (Y/n) their beautiful (e/c) eyes their beautiful smile and their perfect face. I heard gasps and smirked into the kiss. We part 'cause we need air and I look at the group smirking. (Y/n) was blushing like crazy hiding their face with their hands. I laugh and stood up. (Y/n) stood up a bit after and we walked back with the others.

We had to explain everything on the way back. But as long as I have (Y/n) nothing could go wrong...Right?

The end! Thank you for reading!
Edited March 9th 2021