What if...Merlin X reader. Part 1

Your POV.
I clearly remember what happened the day we met! It was a rainy day and there was this big battle that my father had to join to protect his people. I decided to follow him I had been practicing my fighting so if anything would happen to him I could jump in. I watched my father and his soldiers fighting against someone I couldn't tell who exactly it was I've never seen them before.

Someone put a hand on my right shoulder I flinched and quickly turned around and looked at beautiful woman with short black hair and a purple coat just covering her breast no shirt underneath and some purple really short shorts and purple boots. "You shouldn't be out here it's dangerous." She says giving me a smile "My father is fighting and I want to be here to save him if anything happens!" I say and try to get out of her grip. "Is...that....Your father?" She points at my father and I nod.

"You know your rooting for the wrong side right?" I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "Your father has been lying to you all this time and you haven't noticed." She tells me crossing her arms walking closer to the battle I walk up to her. "What do you mean? My father told that the people that keep getting in a fight with us wants to kill the seven deadly sins and our people and us didn't want that so it became an argument and they fight and whoever wins gets to decide." I explain her the situation as I've been told.

"Oh sweetie no..Your father wants to kill the seven deadly sins and the people they're trying to kill are the once who wants to save us." Anger was starting to show on me I don't know why but I trust this woman it's not her I'm angry at it's my father. "My name is Merlin I'm the sin of gluttony. What's your name?" My eyes widened and I quickly bowed "I'm (Y/n) it's nice to meet you Merlin." She grins and nods "You want to gain my trust right?" She asks. My jaw fell to the floor did she read my mind. "Yes I want to be friends with you Merlin." She giggles.

"How's your fighting skill?" She asks after moments of silence. "I've trained for years but I'm not allowed to fight father's orders." I tell her she nods and looks around "Which one are you best at? Stealth or just going straight into the fight?" She asks which caught me by surprise. "Both Ms." She nods with a smirk "Alright you may join our team well more like be one of our helpers like some of the holy knights who joined us." Merlin told me giving a smile.

"I don't want you to go back and stay with that liar. Besides I want to see you in action so you can come train your fighting with us!" My eyes widened and I jumped up and down clapping "Thank you thank you thank you!" I hug her she laughs and hugs back "Your Welcome (Y/n) now come on we better head back I think we've been spotted." She says and free's herself from my grip grabbing my hand and running away. "Alright this is your first test..As you can hear they are behind us get them away from the boat hat and I'll come get you!"

I nod and turn around she nods and I run as she flies up in the air so my father and his friends couldn't get to her. I just remembered something...I don't know which direction the boar hat is! My eyes widened and I decided to just run towards our town even though I don't know my father they way I think I did....I know he won't attack when it's in town.

The closer we got to town the slower they got and when we made it inside my father yelled "HEY YOU TAKE THAT CAPE OFF!" I only laughed and turned around to face him. "Your stupid! Your a liar! And I won't support you any longer!" I yelled at him and took down the hood. "(Y/N)?! What is this?!" He asked looking like he didn't understand what I meant. "YOU LIED TO ME! YOU SAID WE WERE HELPING THE SINS BUT WE'RE NOT MERLIN TOLD ME HERSELF!" I yelled everyone gasped except my father and his men.

Merlin flew down to the ground next to me "She's telling the truth. Long time no see (Your dad's name)" His eyes widened and he gritted his teeth. "YOU LITTLE!" He yelled running towards us she grabs my arm and all of the sound we're in a tavern. "Oh there you are Merlin and who is this?" A blonde haired boy asked and I knew who he was I bow. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n) It's a pleasure to meet you." I say he smiles.

"I see you know who we are well...(Y/n) was it? Merlin why did you bring (Y/N) with you?" I turn my head to look at Merlin who chuckles "She/He betrayed her/his own kind because she wants to help us. I felt like bringing her/him." Meliodas smiles "Well betrayal is a sin and if she/he betrayed her own kind to help us...She/He stays here with us." Merlin smiles and everyone cheers I blush a bit I feel awkward.

"Hello I'm Elizabeth it's nice to meet you. Lady Merlin must like you if she brought you here. If you want to help around the tavern then you can be a waitress/waiter with me." I nod and smile she laughs and grabs my hand running up the stairs with me. "Alright this is the outfit! (If your a boy then pretend it's the sane colors but pants and a long t-shirt instead with shoes.)" I nod and she shows me the bathroom so I can change.

Elizabeth nods "It fits you I'll tell you that...ALRIGHT! I'll call for you one second." She says and walks down the stairs. I look at myself in the mirror and I sigh..."(Y/N)!!!!" I take a deep breath and head down stairs this...Is my new life...

Hey guys so I'm sorry I had to make this one-shot into a part story...But I'm going through living hell right now at school and I don't have much time...But writing gets my mind off the bad things..Anyway I hope you enjoyed and I'll update the new chapter soon! I promise!