Elizabeth X reader. (1)

Hey everyone..! In this one-shot there are eight sins and your one of them! Your welcome my friend...I don't know but anyway enjoy reading! <3 Oh by the way if you follow me on instagram I posted something new you might like to hear...

I don't know but anyway enjoy reading! <3  Oh by the way if you follow me on instagram I posted something new you might like to hear

(You're outfit if you're a boy without the mask)

(And if you're a girl.) (it has white shorts but change the color to grey instead)
Elizabeth's POV.
I am looking for the eight deadly sins so they can save Liones from the holy knights. I'm walking around in rusty armor looking for help. I find a bar and open the door I'm exhausted I should take a break but I need information! "The...Eight....Deadly...Sins.." I say, a blonde boy stands in front of me hands on his hips and a girl/boy serving drinks walks up to me everyone else is screaming.

"What do you want?" Before I could answer I faint. When I wake up I see a girl/boy with (h/l) (h/c) hair looking at me worried "Oh your awake!" She/He says and helps me sit up "If you don't mind me asking what's your name?" She/He asks and sits down on a chair next to the bed I'm on. "Elizabeth and you are?" She/ He stood up again and reached out to shake my hand. "I don't like people calling me by my name so call me Liv! nice to meet you! You said something about 'The Eight Deadly Sins' do you know them?" Before I could answer the blonde haired boy walks in.

"(Y/n)! We need to get groceries oh...Good morning random girl!" (Y/n) rolls her/his eyes and says "Well now you know my real name and this is Elizabeth." I raise my eyebrow she/he hasn't told me the blonde haired boys name "Oh right it's best you don't know his name for now..." She/he helped me get up from the bed and we all walked downstairs.

They introduced me to Hawk the talking pig and I didn't let go of him for about half and hour while (Y/n) was getting food ready. When food was done I started eating and wow she/he is good at cooking! "Alright So...Why are you looking for The Eight Deadly Sins?" (Y/n) asks looking at the blonde boy and nodded then looked back at me.

"Well you know about Liones? Well a group of knights named the holy knights want to take down Liones...I want to gather all the sins and ask them to help me take down the holy knights..." I say tears threading to fall but (Y/n) breaks the silence. "Alright...We would like to help you! Look for them that is.." She/He blushes and rubs the back of her/his neck. I raised an eyebrow and looked down I jumped up and hid my face with my hands.