In the moonlight Gilthunder x (Y/n)

(H/l)=Hair length. (H/c)=Hair color. (E/c)=Eye color. (Y/n)=your name.

Gilthunder's POV

Four other knights and I were exploring the so called Red river. The story behind the name for this river is that long ago when the war between the goddesses and demons was going on the people who were innocent and died under the war that weren't involved. Their spirits would walk around and live there so they could still feel alive. But later on the goddesses found a way to let them walk everywhere on earth. So no one walks there anymore or so we thought.

A mom and her children were going for a walk and saw something and it tried to attack them. We went straight there after it had been reported but it was a long horse ride there. "Time is 12.00 am and we have now arrived at 'Red river'." I say and get off my horse I start walking as the other knights get off their horses. I stop dead in my tracks as I hear a womanly/manly voice from behind me. "What do you want here?" I turn around but see no one. I take my hand up in the air to stop the knights from taking their weapons out. "It seems you or someone else here attacked a woman and her children here earlier." I start off with there is silence so I continue and take my hand down. "We came here to talk not to harm you."

"Is that so? You're a brave knight Gilthunder. But I'm afraid you came too late." Says the spirit I walk towards the river just a bit more. "Why is that and how do you know my name?" She/he giggles and I feel a hand on my shoulder I turn my head but none of my men were near me. "Some spirits only come out in the daytime and some only at nighttime. I'm the protector of this river at night. I guessed that was your name because the woman yelled that to the protector in daytime. He told me to tell you to come back tomorrow and not to bother me now 'cause I'm just simply doing my job." I take a step to the side. "Knight." They all stand up straight "Yes Gilthunder?" "Go back I'll be back soon." They nod and ride home.

"Why have you chosen to stay here Gilthunder. Was my explaining not good enough?" She/he asked all of the sudden a figure appears beside me. I jump back a bit in surprise. A beautiful girl/boy with (H/l) (H/c) hair a white dress/suit and (E/c) eyes reached out her/his hand to me. "Don't be scared Gilthunder. My name is (Y/n) and I'm (RANDOM AGE YOU DECIDE BUT IT HAS TO BE AROUND TWENTY I'LL MAKE (Y/N) EXPLAIN .) I know what you're thinking aren't you supposed to be million years old or something. But no when you die you stay the age you died as." She/he explains and I shake her/his hand. "How can I-" "Touch me? Well it's quiet simple I let you." I nod not wanting to make her explain everything.

"Well nice to meet you (Y/n). So what is this job you were speaking of earlier?" She/he looks down at the ground and kicks a rock into the river. "I am a protector of the 'Red river'. Two other ghost and I have decided to stay and protect this river since it was a gift from the goddesses. Now that we can walk around where ever we want to...Everyone forgot about the lake even humans. So we haven't got to thank the goddesses for what they've done for us. So my sister and her boyfriend have decided to stay here and protect it. In the morning they switch each day. Then around 8 PM I get a shift and I protect it at night." She/he explains the whole story...I get a feeling she/he has to do that a lot 'cause I didn't ask for it she/he just told me. "Well that's very nice of you...But wait then.."

"Then what?" She/he asks and turns her/his head to look at me. "Then was your sister's boyfriend just trying to protect the river earlier?" I ask and she/he nods. "Yep that's exactly what happened. The woman threw some paper from her children's lollipops in the river so John scared them away the woman yelled she would make you come and teach him a lesson." I nod and she/he turns her/his head to look at the moon. "I wanted to stay out at nighttime because it's so peaceful and I always dreamed of going to the moon 'cause it's so pretty." She/he let's out and smiles I smile and turn my head to look at the moon. "It is really pretty I must admit." I say and walk to my horse.

She/he ran after me "WAIT!" I turn around just as I was about to get on my horse. "Why leave?" She/he asks and grabs my arm. "I have to if there's no problem here I gotta get back." I explain and get on my horse. She/he flies up to my level "Thank you for the company I could use some from time to time. Feel free to come back some night." She/he says and kisses my cheek my eyes widened and he/she giggled. "Goodbye brave knight and may we meet soon again." She/he says and flies back to the round and waves at me. She/he suddenly disappears and I start my journey home.

It's been weeks since then and I've went to see her/him every night but no one would be there. Not her/him, not her/his sister or John. Have they left? Have they had enough with the place? Did they leave 'cause of me? I keep asking myself those questions every day I can't even focus anymore. I don't know what it is but she/he has some power over me. I really want to see her/him again I really do!

I look out of my window at the moon. (Y/n) says she/he loved the moon and wanted to go there so when I look at it it reminds me of her/him. I hope she's/he's at a good place right now surrounded by good people because she deserves it. A knock interrupts my thoughts and I drop my pen.  "Oh shi- It's open come in." I say and get down to pick up my pen from the ground. "Well I knew it was open I could have walked through the door but knocking is more polite so I made one of your friends do it for me." I stop moving when I hear that voice. I get up quickly hitting my head on my desk. "OH CAREFUL GILTHUNDER!" She/he says and runs to me. "Sorry sorry just surprised. Why you here?" She/he giggled. "I wanted to see you." she/he said.

I turn so our bodies are were facing each other. She/he rapped her/ his arms around my neck. "I felt something when we crossed paths...I know you felt it too. I mean you just said so too. You think out loud." She/he says and leans closer to me. "Oh I do? Guess I'll have to train not to." We both laugh and then stare in each others eyes. We both lean in and our lips meet.

THE END!!!!!!!