This is your fault #2

Elizabeth's POV.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yelled and hit him. "I thought you were together...I wish...I could do it all again!" I said tears streaming down my face. I fell to my knees and hugged myself the confused Meliodas sat down in front of me and hugged me. "What did you do?" He asked breaking out hug to look at me.

Before I could answer we heard sirens come from outside. "Shit!" I whisper and get up "I have to run sorry!" I said and started running and hid in a closet. Footsteps walked past the closet door but came back and stopped in front of the door. I hold my breath trying not to make any noise but the door opened.

Meliodas was wearing his usual face expression. "Are you okay?" He asked and then a cop came over to him and saw me. "Elizabeth is that you?" I sighed and nodded walking out the closet. "We found Diane in your basement yesterday no sign of murder weapon. We wanted to know if you were home yesterday?" The cop asked.

My eyes widened how did they find out so fast? Meliodas noticed my expression and quickly said. "Sorry she's shocked as you can see! She was at my house studying yesterday from after school to 9am. Is Diane okay?" Meliodas lied not asking me questions. "We managed to find her in time! She's fighting for her life at the hospital."

He explained writing down what Meliodas had told. "We'll give you more details in class. Go to class show me the way." We nodded and walked to class. While walking Meliodas whispered to me "Where were you really?" I shushed him "I'll tell you later." I whispered back the cop didn't hear any of it.

He told us everything in the classroom and King immediately broke into tears he was allowed by his parents to go see her and miss school. I was allowed too and Meliodas and Ban and the whole crew basically! (xD). We decided Merlin and I would buy some water for everyone and we would meet up with them later.

As we were walking Merlin told me "You should be happy I got rid of the evidence last night. I went to ask you a question for my project for school and you weren't anywhere to be seen. I went down in the basement and found Diane's body. I called the police and and ambulance and quickly got rid of the evidence. And made it look like there was a break in. I told them that 'Diane was supposed to meet you at your house that day'. But someone wanted to break and killed her in the basement so she wouldn't tell. Don't worry I got you covered. What did you tell them?"

I sighed and explained what happened at school and that Meliodas told them I was at his house. "Perfect! I can tell them you forgot but she decided to keep waiting! Not that I'm happy with what you've done but...I don't want you to get in jail." She said and we arrived "I just hope Diane will forgive me!" Merlin laughed and patted my back "You think she will?" I shook my head and look for the stuff we need.

Back at the hospital.
We walked in room '213' and found the others sitting around her and King holding her hand she wasn't awake and we don't think she will soon but we believe in her! We sat down next to the others and they turned to look at me. "What?" I ask giving the others the water we bought.

"Where were you yesterday?" King asked getting up from his seat letting go of Diane's hand. He walked over to me and stood in front of me waiting for an answer. "Out with some friends you don't know about. Her name is Melanie! We were out having a piece of cake and some coffee that's it."

Merlin out her hand on my shoulder "It's true. I saw her with Melanie when I was walking home from work." She said and crossed her arms. King sat down again and grabbed Diane's hand. I sighed and felt REALLY guilty. "So...Any news about when she'll wake up?" I ask hating the silence.

"No...It's getting late...Let's go guys." King said and stood up then Ban then Meliodas then gowther then Merlin then me. They went out the door and I stopped in my tracks to look at her once more. When I turned around I heard a weak voice. "Elizabeth?" I turned around to look at Diane and saw he eyes were open. I ran over to her and sat down "Hey...Diane...I'M SO SORRY!" She smiled when I said I'm sorry it was a weak smile but it was a smile.

"I forgive you...Even tho you could have killed me...You made me change my mind of dying...I went through a dark phase and wanted to die be at peace. But you showed me I was wrong! I wanna life!" Tears fell from my eyes and I grabbed her hand.

"I missed you! I'm sorry for leaving you and doing this! I was stupid jealous cause I thought you and Meliodas were a thing..." Diane giggled and moved hair form my eye. "I'll join you guys soon. See you in school...Come visit me when you can tho!"

And there you have it! The end! Thank you for reading and see you next Friday or Saturday!