5K special.

Meliodas POV.
Today is a special day we gotta celebrate! So I've invited The seven deadly sins and Elizabeth (They're going to work and celebrate) . And of course author Moon and last but most important (Y/n)! What are we going to celebrate you may ask? Well out author has 5K readers!!!!!!!!!!!! And she couldn't have done it without you all!

"What do you mean 'Don't we need more guests?' Moon?" I tilt my head to the side as the seven deadly sins walk in with Elizabeth (Diane small version). "ALRIGHT EVERYONE! WE MUST INVITE THE HOLY KNIGHTS AND....Uh...Elaine!" Everyone nods Elizabeth helps Ban and Escanor make drinks and food, Diane and King went outside to greet the guests Gowther and Merlin..? Who knows what they're doing?!

Everyone have arrived and now we're waiting for the main guest (Y/n) hopefully he/she likes the surprise. We all found a hiding place for when she/he was going to text or call Moon saying she/he was coming. We all laughed at each other's jokes to pass the time all of the sudden Moon's ringtone (Jigsaw ringtone) was heard and everyone's quiet now. She answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Hey (Y/n)! Oh yeah the sins and I are still hanging out...Okay bye then!" She nodded as she saw us already in position and got in her position.

Some minutes passed by and (Y/n) hasn't come yet we're still waiting for her so we can say thank you and have a party. The door opened and in walked (Y/n) she/he looked around before turning on the lights. We all jump up and scream "THANK YOU FOR 5K!!!" She/he jumped and we all laughed. Elizabeth ran over to her/him and gave a big hug dragging her outside.

Elizabeth's POV.
(Y/n) and I were now outside and I told her to sit down on the grass with me and we look up at the sky. "So this may be stupid but I hope you liked the surprise! All the sins, Moon and I have decided that we should thank you! Well Moon is the most grateful of course but I thought why don't we spend some time together?" I said looking down from the sky and towards (Y/n).

She/he nods and we stand up walking towards the forest. "So how are you?" (If you are sad: "Oh...Well whatever your sad about you should know that we're here for you Moon and the sins! So how about we enjoy today with the others!") (If you are happy!: "Good! Don't worry I promise today will be so fun! So let's enjoy our day!") (Oh btw! If you feel sad and want to talk about message me on wattpad if you want to!) we find a beautiful waterfall next to some really tall trees.

We sit down an awkward silence appearing around us. I look around at the beautiful view thinking about what would have happened if she/he hadn't come today. "Uh Elizabeth are you alright?" I look over at (Y/n) I smiled but that smile turned to a frown as I sigh. "Not really...I'm afraid you won't like our surprise! We've worked really hard for it and I...I guess I'm just nervous." She/he laughs and hugs me from the side. "I'll love it no matter what...As long as I'm with you guys." I smile and stand up helping her/him up.

"We should get going! The others are probably waiting for us to come back. Oh by the way I brought you here 'cause I wanted you to know we're all very grateful!" She/he smiled at what I said he/she nodded. We walked back to the boat hat and knocked on the door Moon opened the door and gave (Y/n) a hug. The three of us laughed before entering.

"THERE YOU ARE!" A drunk Ban yelled and walked over to us almost falling over one of the free chairs. "Ban shouldn't you sit down for a bit?" I ask and grabs his arms trying to get him to sit down on the free stole he almost fell over some moments ago. He finally sits down and I giggle turning my attention towards (Y/n) and Moon who were talking and laughing.

"What are you talking about?" I ask tilting my head to the right. (Y/n) shook her/his head and tried to stop Moon from yelling as loud as she could. "WE'RE TALKING ABOUT WHO WE SHIP!" (Y/n) face palmed and started blushing looking down at the ground. "Who and what?" I ask not understanding. "Oh it's when you want someone to be together and we ship...Let me pick one....YOU AND MELIODAS!" She yelled the last part and we got some stares towards us.