New dawn

Ink p.o.v 

It was a beautiful morning and I was out painting the sunrise with my freind crystal she's was one of my very best friends. I love looking out at the sea. It's so beautiful and calm. Hay ink what are you thinking about crystal says while staring out to sea. Oh umm the ocean I say.  She giggled I figured you have always loved the ocean and we did meet by the sea she says. I remember that day

Flashback 

The ocean is so beautiful at dawn I wish dream and blue where hear. They would love it. Splash splash. What was that I turn to see a girl lying in the sand. Hay are you ok I ask.  U - um  yes I I am she says. Hear let me help you eek I shriek. Oh pleas don't scream she says. YOU HAVE A TAIL I scream. I am a mermaid she say. My name is crystal she say. Oh I am ink I replie. I sorry I screamed I was scared but you didn't seem scary I say. Thank you I knew coming to the surface so early was a bad idea but I really need to get away from a problem she say befor looking back out to the waves. Umm do you have a place to stay I ask. No I don't but I am sure I will find a  nice tree to sleep in she says. What no you can come stay with me it would be very rude if I let you stay outside i say. That's really unnecessary I will be fi she starts but I cut her off. No I insist.  Come on crystal i say while pulling her arm. 

Flashback end

Ya that was a fun day I say. Yes it was she say before returning to her painting. I do the same after we finished we went back inside and ate breakfast. I wonder what dream and blue are doing.  Umm crystal do you want to  go see what dream and blue are up to I ask. Yha that sound fun she says.  Great let's go I say befo grabbing my scarf. We rush out the door to go find dream and blue.

Error p.o.v

Move faster I scream at my crew.  We have to move fatser if we are going  to get to that island. Captain I hear my first mate nightmare call. What is it I say. Sir why are we going to this small island he asks. Because we need the supplies plus we get to burn the village once where done I say. Ok he replies. Now get back to work I shout. He runs of. Heheh this shoul be a cake walk.  This small town dose not stand a chance.  I walk towards my office. Where is that map. 

Ink p.o.v 

Ugth where I they i wine. We will find them so calm down grumpy Gus crystal says with a smile. I know but we have been look for ten minutes I add. INK a voice screams. Oh look it's dream and blue crystal states.  Come on crystal I call as I run towards dream and blue. She follows after me. What have you to been doing blue say with a mischievous grin. Painting the ocean crystal says with a smile. Cool can we see them dream asks. Of course I say.  But first let's explore the forest crystal says. That sounds like fun let's go blue shouts. Ok ok let's go Dream says. We start walking towards the forest to have a little adventure. We don't have many adventures but blue and crystal always find away to make this small town into a new fun adventure for us.  Wow the forest is so dark dream says. That's because the trees leafs block the light crystal says.  Hah I laugh slightly at how jumpy Dream can get. I know he is brave but he really doesn't like the dark but he won't tell us why. 

A few hours later.

That was really fun blue says. Ya it was dream adds. Well we will see you tomorrow crystal says while waving. Bye blue by dream I say while trying to catch up with crystal.hay crystal I say. What is it ink she asks.  Do you think we will have a real adventure someday I ask. Yes I feel a change coming Ink she says. Oh ok well good night I say. Night ink she say befor runs up to her room.