Quest for Jems part 1

Unfressh p.o.v

I set a corse for the first island with the Jem. They will find them and I will be more powerful. We should get the Jem of light first I can use crosses little one to do it. Captain we are getting closer a crew member says. Ok I say as I walk below deck. I aproche them. What do you want ink says. I need to Borror your friend I say. What no he says. If you don't want to be hurt you'll listen I say as I pull Dream out of his cell. Let me go he says. Nope your gonna get something for me or else I sya, dream wines but nodes. I hand him a yellow continener. What's this for he ask. For the Jem you will take from the cave some wher on the island. Fine he says. Once we get there I send my men with him .

Dream p.o.v

The push me in front of a cave entrance and I grab a tochc. I walk for a it befor seeing's a maze of crystals. Wow this place is huge. I start walking in the maze. Wait if I look for where my reflection isn't I can run through the maze. I start navigating until I reach I tunnel that extremely dark and narrow oh my I don't like the dark. Once I say that a wind blows out my torch. I guess I i I have to crawl through it in the dark. I get on the ground and crawl. I Shake. It ok dream this is for your friends I crawl out and my torch lightd back up.  Yay I wonder how much further it is. I walk and see more yellow crystals this time there was a massive bridge. I walk on it and it's lights up. Ohhh. Three stones appear. The have a tune. I wonder if they play music. I tap them but they glow red. I wonder what happen if I. I turn to the wall. Oh I see it shows an order. I tap center then the right and left again, they glow and let me pass. I rush and see a garden statue with wings covered in feathers, it lights up. How dare try and take the gem of light it says. I want to for my f f fiends I say. If you truly want it show what your inner light sates. How I ask. If you would you chose to be crupt and be powerful or save your friends it says. My friend are more important I say, you may pass he says. I see the gem and grab it I feel a surge of power. I set the gem in the case and rush out. Unfresh crew grab me and carry me back to my cell.

Unfresh p.o.v

I grab the case from dream and set it in my chest. Hehe one down and 4 to go

Hope you liked it