Crushing defeat

Ink p.o.v

I watch as they come down the hill and start to panic. Everyone get on now crystal shouts as she pushes us on to the boat.  What about you I say. Don't worry she says as she pushes the boat. I just have to there she says as she unties the boat. Crystal hurry I say. She summens her wings and lands in the deck. Dream releas the sail i say. Ok ink he say as he pulled the sail. There coming blue says. I turn and look at the docks and the pirates are standing there. We did it I say.  One of the pirates walks towards the dock and raises his hand.  With in a minute are sail was torn apart and wrapped in blue strings. The boat came to a stop. And started drifting back towards the docks. Aaaa dream and blue started to shout. We need to leave crystal started burst stoped when we where pulled from the boat and into the dock.  Oh no this isn't good.

Error p.o.v

We approach the docks just as the group of four left on their small boat. Capital There getting away nightmare say. That's what they think I say befor I send my string out and rip a apart there sail. Then I use them to pull their boat towards the dock.  Once the boat is close I pull them if the  boat and onto the docks. Well well well what do we have hear i say. Leave me and my friends Alone the girl say.  Why don't you back off nightmare say. Do you want to start a fight you can't win the girl say.  You did not just go there he says. Who are you the one with a Ink splotch asks. I am captain error the most feared pirate in the seven seas I say.  What the three boys say obviously scared. The girl keept her stance strong.  What do you want the he asks.  I don't really know but for now your are prisoners I say. What no he say leave us alone.   Not a chance i say. Take them to the  boat and lock them up I say. Yes captain they say. I grabbed the small on ( ink). Nightmare grabbed the girl, cross grabbed the one with star eyes and dust grabbed the blue one.   We head back towards the ship. They keept pulling but we didn't let go. We got to the cells we locked them in  separate  Cells and walked away. Haha that small one is cute, what what.

Ink p.o.v

Error locked me in the cell at the very end. Are you guys ok I ask I am fine crystal say as she sits up. ( crystal is in the cell to his right dream is to his left. And blue is next to the right of my crystal cell.) I fine I guess dream says. I think so blue says. What are we going to do dream asks. I do know dream i say. We have to come up with an escape plan crystal says. I wouldn't do that there is no piont a voice says. Who are you we asks. My name is geno the voice says.  How long have you been hear I ask. A year geno says. A Year we say in surprise. Be quiet he say in a angry tone. Ok why are you hear crystal asks. Well the one in the  cloak  Grabed me from my home he say. Oh that's terrible she says.  Well you guys better stay quiet because you don't want to make the captain mad he say. Ok well thank you I say.  Well I know your names he asks. Oh I am ink, that's crystal , blue and dream  I say as I point to my friends. Oh it's nice to meet you I guess he says. Ink I am scared Dream says. It will be ok I say. I wouldn't count on it geno say. Wow aren't you just a ray of sunshine crystal say sarcastically. Everyone be quiet I think someone coming geno says.  We stay silent and befor the door swing opean. The captain and some of his men  step in well I see you have meet the other prisoner he say. Let us go I say. How about no he says while twirling the cell keys on his finger. No why don't you tell me your names.why should I tell you my name.  Because if you don't I throw you and your friends overboard he say. What no don't I say.  You don't give me orders no tell Me your names he says in a stern tone. Iam ink that's crystal dream and blue I say pointing to my friends as I say there names.  Was be obedient so hard shorty he says .  I am not short I say.  What did you say he shouts. Nothing i say as I back up.  That's what I thought he says.  Leave My freind alone crystal says. Shut up twirp the dark one spat.  What are you going to do with us I ask. We are going to take you with us on are adventure then lock you up on are island he say.  Well see you later he says befor walking away.   Geno do you know there names I ask. Well you already know the captain but his first mate is nightmare, he was the guy yelling at crystal he says. What about the other three that came in hers. Well there is cross he was  wearing a locket, and theres dust he is the tall one, the other one is reaper he says. Are there any other members of his crew I aks. Yes there is killer, horror, fell, and lust he says. Oh my stars that's a lot of people how will we ever escape dream says. We will find away I say. I hear a small yhawn from blue. Mabey we should rest for now I say ok dream say. We all start to lay down. Good night guys I say. Night ink dream says.