Quest for Jems part 2

Unfresh p.o.v

I walk and look at the Jem dream got. And set it in a box. One down  four to go.  Now we need to head to the rivers island to find the blue Jem.  Yes captain my men say, I walk over and star st the island map. There are multiple rivers and rocky paths that lead to the cave. So I fuse the blue one will go ahahahah.  I grab the book and head down to the cells. 

Blue p.o.v

Dream told us what happed  and that it was pretty scary he adds. I hope it takes awhile befor we get to the next place and I am scared I say. Don't worry blue we will be ok error is coming Ink says.  I see unfresh walk down and pull me out of my cell and up the stairs. He sets me in his office, your gonn get the speed gem understand he says,  i node and he ties me to a chair. Oh I didn't think I would be doing this so soon. I hope it goes well.

Error p.o.v

Grrrr we need to hurry I say as I bord the ship and set the staff in a chest. We need to hurry I say. Error we will save them night says, if you say so I say, we sail to the island of the Jem of light. We have to search the island I say, we start I hope they haven't been hear yet.

Blue p.o.v

We get there and they push me in a boat. And set me on the island. Take the map and get to the cave they say. I node and run  I see s river so I use the rocks to hop across. As well as narrow paths I dart throw them and use my agilty to get in a tree so I can try and find a cave. I see it and run in the rock,  and run in the cave . I see a fast river in the cave. I hope across rock and slide under a narrow paths. I see a extremely steep edge and narrow bridge. Oh I hate highs but my friends need this. I runs across and see a statue of a lady with a bow and dagger. Don't take this gem without care it says, but my friend need it I say, if u can get that arrow form the ceiling u can have it it says, I see it snd filp of the rocks and grab it, i set it down and take the arrow. I rush out and the tie me up. And set me in the cell. Blue your ok right geno says. Yes I say.

Unfresh p.o.v

Yes I have anoth one ahahhahaha