Taken away

Ink p.o.v

I slowly get up and see error is sleeping. I cuddle into his chest and wait for him to wake up. I hope his plan works to keep unfresh away. Morning error said. Morning I say. Did you sleep well he asks. Yes just a bit worried I say. It's gonna be ok he says. Error why do you have gem book I ask. So we can collect them some are tricky he says. Like what I ask. Some are deep underwater he says, ok I say well I am gonna get up I say, alright he says. I slowly get dressed and sit in a chair. I turn around while error gets dressed. After a few minutes he grabs my hand and we walk to the dinning hall. Everyone else is waiting. I also noticed geno was trying to get away from reaper. But besides that ever one was happy. You  bro I don't tinker Wes got enough magic to do the spell you want fresh says. What why not error says. I will sho ya after breakfast he says. Ok ink after breakfast stay near one of your friends he says. Ok I say sitting down next to him. As we all eat I can scenes error is extremely tense. I put my hand on his shoulder. I am fine ink error says. Ok I say as I eat the food.  After breakfast error walks of and I sit with crystal for a bit. You ok she askes, yes I say. That's good I see you and error are getting close she says elbowing me. I blush. Well I can say the same for you and nightmare I say. She blush and shoved me. Ink shhh she says,I see nightmare walks back and grabs crystal hand. Oh ink wanna come with us to the waterfall crystal asks. Sure I say. Let's go crystal says. I node and nightmare grabs her hand and we all walk off. I took a while and a few minutes of hiking threw the forest but when we got there I was  amazed. Lucky I brought my sketchbook so I can draw the beautiful sight. Isn't pretty crystal says, I node and nightmare pulls her aside, no as pretty as you he says to crystal. I see she blushing and walks to the water. I am gonn go in she says. Ok I say.  Nightmare nodes and she dives in. As soon as she's in her tail comes out is pink with red tints.  I set my book down and take my eyes shoes sock and jacket off befor jumping in as well. Hehe I am glad you joined the party ink crystal said. Well I wanted to swim I say. Nightmare join us crystal shouts. Nah he says. I wisper to crystal she should splash him. She nodes and use her tail to splash water on him. Oh you gonna get it now he says and he dive in and starts chasing crystal in the water. Aaa it was inks idea she says. No it wasn't I say. I wonder what error doing.

Error p.o.v

I walk to my office with fresh and see he is corect. Bro we don't have enough magic and the Jews we do have are almost out of magic he says. I grab the book Ink was reading.  I see he marked some pages. I flip to the back and find a few small Jewels. Fresh find these and see if they work and if not the we all take shifts garding the island until we can our barrier up I say. Ok bro fresh says. He runs off and I continue to read the book. Ugth if I had sea hems or these Power Jems I can keep the force filed up but I have no way of getting them. I wish I coul it would help keep Ink Safe. I sigh and sit down and look at my island map. I suppose we have to take shifts and call a meeting after dinner.

Ink p.o.v

After a few hours we head back and get cleaned up. Ink I hear error call. Yes I say. Where did you go he ask. To the waterfall with crystal and nightmare I say, ok just don't leave for now ok he says. Alright I say, ok after dinner we are having a meeting ok he says. Alright I say. I wonder what's got him on edge did unfresh come back I hope not.  I walk to the dinning hall and take my seat next to error. We sated eating and error still looks nervous. I finish and and help my friends clean up the mess. Everyone follow me error says. We do and we arrive in a room with chairs. Ok we don't have much time we don't know when unfresh will be back so I have a new plan error says. What is it I ask.me and my men take shifts guarding the base and while we do that you and your friends willl stay together over the night ok he says. I was about to answer when I noticed a mist and the everything when dark.

Unfresh p.o.v

I cast the spell and dock my boat. Ok men grab the other sailor I will take errors I say. They node and grab them and return to the boat, I walk into the room and see error little sailor on the ground. I picked him up and leave a note for error.  I run back to my ship and lock the new prisoner in cells.  I walk into my room and pull out my magic jewel book. Oh error not only wil I have your treasure I will also have these Jewels and these sailor will help wether they want to or not ahahhahhahahahahahahah I laugh as I wait for them to wake up.  The ocean will have new pirate king soon hahahahahhh I laugh agin  before  walking to my bed. I lay down and think of my wonderfully awful plan.