Invasion

( sorry if it's short)

??? P.o.v

I walk off and check every cell where is he I shout. Captain they must of moved them one of my crew members says. Fine tare this place apart If you have to I say. I walk down the stairs and duck be hinde a wall as I listen to the voices of some of his crew members. I hope Dream is safe one says. I hope my geno is ok another one adds. Don't worry there safe with fresh the third one says. Oh so that's where they put them. I sneek towards a room with a bright colored door.  I kick  it down and rush inside but notice no one is in hear.  Ugth where is he I say. Unfresh what do you think your doing error yells. Well glitch I am hear to clams what's mine I say.  What's that supposed to mean he asks. Don't worry you will see soon enough I say. Oh and you'd better keep an eye on that cute sailor I say. Don't you dare he shouts. You don't give me orders I say teleporting back to my ship with my crew. Boys let's go and organize another plan I say. They nod and I walk to my room. Oh error you don't relize what my real plan is do ya.

Error p.o.v

I rush to ink and his freinds. Fresh are they safe I aks through the door. Yep my dude he says. That's good. I say. I watch everyone go back to there lovers and ink rushes to me. Hay it's ok they left so we can all relax now ok I say. Ok error ink say. Let's all go to bed before anything else happens but just to be safe we will work in shifts cross and dust will take first watch ok i say. The node and walk off. I pick ink up and he blushes and I laugh slightly. Error I can walk he says. I know I say. But I feel better keeping an eye on you until we short out this mess ok I say. Fine he says turning away from me. I hope I can get him to like me more I know it will be hard after how we First meet. 

Ink p.o.v 

Once we get to our shard room witch I am still not used to but being around him isn't so bad. What am I thinking he he is so so handsome. Aa no bad ink I say to myself. Are you alright error asks. Oh umm I am fine just a little shaken from what happed early today I say. I know but it will be ok I know how to handle him he says, who's are you talking about I ask. Oh well um it's hard to explain he says. Please I ask I really want to know what's going on mabey me and my friends can help I say. No I don't want you or your friends getting involved he say. Fine I say can you at least tell  me who he is please I say. Fine I will tell you he says. He sits next to me and gets ready to explain.

( really sorry it's short)