Captured

This will be short but it's nex chap will be longe sorry for the wait I had a fam trip)

Inks p.o.v

I slowly wake up to see I was in a  cell. Error where are you I call. Ink I think we are far from the island crystal says. Why I ask. Because I cannot see it blue says, oh no unfresh must have attacked I say, your correct a voice says. We turn to see unfresh. Where are we i ask. Hehe  my ship and don't worry I won't hurt you for now he says walking away, I sigh errror I hope your ok I say. We can always break out and steal a life boat dream says. No we won't make it without a map and they will never find us geno says,  don't say that they will find us crystal says. Ohh I say as I hug my knees. We will be ok blue says. I wonder what he wants.

Error p.o.v

 I slowly wake up and see ink and his friends gone. Unfresh I yell. They got them night says. We need to find them I say, fresh come hear I yell. Is there any Singh or trace of where the whent I ask. Well the north tower was there entree and they obviously used magic so I suggested using the anti magic shelid we have so we can sale after them fresh says, ok that's a good plan and now we need to find what he want I say. Captain I found a note dust says. I grab it an read it.

Error I have you little lover and if you want him back bring me the most power treasure in you  treasure room. Don't worry I will take really good care of him ;) I will send our quaradanuts in three days.

From unfresh 

I growl at this fresh get the Septer of the sea I say, ok bro he says. You can't give him that night says. We won't but this will get us clos enough to get them back I say. Good plan cap they all say. Well get supplies for the journey ok I say, they node and run off. Don't worry inky I am coming.

Unfresh p.o.v

Hhee well we are close to both the island and the sea kingdoms time to put our prisoners to work. And they will do it so  I spare there pirate lovers ahahahah. Crew get the maps of thee two Jems. They node and  run off. Ink and that girl will be first. I walk down to the cells. Hi I say. Let us go ink says. I will once you help me if not your pay and so will your lovers I say. Don't hurt them we will help ink says, good. I need you to get special gems I say. Fine they all say. Good I will show you the maps in a minute I say walking back up stairs laughing.i will win soon hehehe. Error title will be mine soon.