Terror in the rain.

Ink p.o.v

We have to run now crysta says. She is right we have to run Dream says. We start to run towards town as fast as we could. Where are we going to go Blue asks. We should go to my house I say. That's a good idea crystal says. Aaaaaa pirates we hear a woman scream. We turn around and see that they had reached the shore. We have to go now i say.  Agreed dream says. We start to run again and we did stop until we reached my house. Everyone inside quick I say. We rushed inside and once we where in I locked the door. Crystal lock the windows and back door I say.she nods and rushes off.  What are we going to do dream asks.  We have to get supplies and find a boat ok I say. O ok dream say. Blue dream gets some food and water bottles ok I say.  Get as much as you can I shout. Ok ink we will. I will get cloths and first aid I say. I will help crystal says as she comes back into the living room. Ok then let's go I say as we rush upstairs.  I hope this plan will work.

Error p.o.v 

Haha look at thes fool panic dust reaper and horror go and find supplies. Yes captain they say as the rush off. And the rest of you destroy this town. Yes cal they shout. I start to run towards the center of town to find the town hall.  The rain keept falling as I rushed towards the town hall, i kicked the door down and walked inside there where a few peopl but. Helo I said befor I killed them. I hear a loud bang coming from the leaders office.  Well well well if it Isn't the poor pathetic leader i say to the man. I don't know who you are but you have to leave he says in a shaky voice. How about no I say befor stabbing him.  That takes care of that.  Wait what is that. I step out onto the balcony and notice there is a house near the edge of town. I wonder how lives there.  Captain the people have been killed I hear nightmare call. That's good let's head to that house and see if there are any survivors I call yes captain they call. Mabey those fools we saw on the beach are there.  And if they are they are in for a real suprise hahahahahaha.

Ink p.o.v 

Me and crystal grabbed as many blankets and clothes as we could and shoved them into a  bag. I think that's enough crystal says. You right we should get Dream and blue and Make a run for the docks i say. Let's go she says as he runs down the stairs. Dream blue did you get enough food and water I ask. We think we got two bags full of food and a few water bottles dream says. Let's get out of hear blue says. Guys we should start running crystal says.  Why because the pirates are coming this way if we don't hurry they are going to catch us crystal says. She right let's go I say. We head out the back door and start running towards the sore. Why are we going this way dream asks. Because  they will catch us if we go the direct path and This way we can get a boat with being  caught i say.  We continue to towards the docks I hope this works. Oh no the town blue says. We stop for a moment and see that the town is on fire. We have to hurry befor the fire spreds to the docks I say.  We continue to run. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Error p.o.v

Let's go  I say as we run towards the small house near the edge of town. Captain why are we doing this  nightmare asks. There may be survivors I say.   Ok that makes sense he says.   Well we hear i say.   Killer kicks down the door. Search the house for survivors I say as. Get going I say. Yes captain they say as the run through the house.  I walk upstairs with nightmare and we search the two rooms. Ugth split up i say.  Yes captain he says befor going off towards the other room.  Let's get this overe with, I open the door and the room is messy There are art supplies every where and it look like the closet has been torn up.  Wonder who lives hear. I notice a picture on the night Stand it was of a boy and a girl. The boy had a Ink splotch on his check and a star eye.  That  kid is kinda cute. What the heck am I thinking. I wonder what nightmare found. Nightmare let's go I call. Coming he calls. What did you find I ask.  Well it's a girls room  and it looks like they took a Lot of clothes he says.  Ok that means whoever lives hear was in a hurry i say. Men what did you find I call. There is no food and the back gate is opean I hear reaper call. Well it looks like they fled I say. What should we do captain nightmare says. We are going to catch them idiots I say.  There probably head to the docks let's go I say.  You heard the captain now move nightmare says. We head started running to the docks there fools if they think they can escape. 

Ink p.o.v 

We continue to run along the shore. Are we close Dream asks while panting. I t-hink so I say completely out of breath.  I hope so blue says. Guys I see the docks crystal says.  Hurray we are so close I say. We just need a boat Dream says. Ok everyone climb up the later and grab a boat I say. Ok but wich one blue asks. Oh That boat look like it can hold all of us crystal says as she points to a boat of average size. That will do i say. Well we don't have a choice because we out of time crystal say. What I ask.  Everyone get on or they gonna catch us crystal say. I turn around and see the pirates running towards us oh no this isn't good. 

( thank you for being waiting I have Been trying to update the shor story will be updated soo  )