Panic and planning

Ink p.o.v

What I scream. Why would he want to take me I aks. Ink I don't know error says. I what are we gonna do what if he comes back and I start. He won't ink I won't let him hurt you or your friends error says.  I am just scared error I don't want anyone to get hurt I say. It's ok ink just go with your friends for now I have to take to the other about repairs and improve the security so he can't sneek back in ok error says. Ok I say walking back towards my friends. Ink are you alright Dream aks. No I say, what happened blue aks. I start to tell them what error told me. No we won't let him hurt you Ink crystal says. I knew it I knew troubl was near by geno say.  Calms down blue says. I am sure error and his crew will keep us safe so calm down ink dream says. I am still worried I say. Well maybe we can do something to take your mind off of it blue says. Ok I say. Why don't we play some chess or card crystal says. That sound nice I say. Ok let's do this dream say as we all sit in a circle. I hope error will fix this and keep that scary man away.

Error p.o.v

I walk to the meeting room and sit in my seat. Ok everyone we have to up security and fix the damage I state. So what do we do about undeesh reaper asks.  We are going to make sure that unfresh and his crew never come near hear again I say. How dust asks. We are going to have patrol and from now on we stay with are partners are close when we are off patrol I say. Ok so if we're not on hard or setting up traps we stay with our loves cross asks. Exactly I say. Now dust cross reaper go and fix the wall, and horro lust nightmare and killer set up traps I say. Fresh and I will go and secure the inside with traps and add magic seals on the sleep areas and the gathering rooms I say, yes captain they say as they walk off. Yo bro what types of radical Magic's spells are we gonn cast fresh asks. Protecting magic i say. Ok dude he says. You take the west side I will handle the east side I say. Ok dude he says.  I go to my room and cast the magic on the window before doing the same to the others rooms. I walk over to the treasure room and put a charm on the wall before going to check on the others.  The repairs are almost done and I see that there are many traps out side but I still feel that we need to do more. I wish i knew what his plan was. But this should keep him away for now.....

.

.

.

.

Unfresh p.o.v

Ok that attempt was a failure but I have another plan that will definitely work I say. Alright captain my crew says, I open my book on magic and smile. Ohh error you think you have me beat but your wrong. Hehehhehhe. Soon I will have my treasure and your gonna regret crossing me. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Inks p.o.v

After our game we wait for error and his friends to come back. The door opeans and error and his friends come in. Ok it's late let's all get some sleep error says. I node and tell my friends good night and walk off with error. I notice the room has some enchantment on it. Don't worry inky I used magic to protect the room. I blush at the name he gave me. Let's get some sleep he says laying down and pulling me into a hug.  I blush and snuggl into his chest. Night my Inky he says. Night error I say.

( sorry it's short and that it's been awhile I got sick but I will try and make the next chapter longer and I am working on the next fariy tale ink x error )