Leave me alone

( this is afterdeath)

Reaper p.o.v

I stare at geno as he sits on my bed. How ya doing babe ~ I say. Don't speak to me he says.  Why i ask moving closer to him. Back off he says. I trap him in a hug. Get the heck away from me he says. Noooooo I wine. I have had enough of you he says. Ohhh are you mad I found you in your village I say.  What do you think he says.

Flashback 

Reaper p.o.v

I walked to the front of the ship and star at the town we where about to attack. Captain what are your orders nightmare ask. Take anything we need and burn the town he says. Ok he says. I hop off the ship and enter a house with a small garden. Wow these flowers are beautiful I say as I enter. I look around and grab some food and clothes. Hay what are you doing a voice asks. I look at the stairs and see a skeleton with a red scarf and A pixel on his eye. Wow he is so cute I think. Hay there cutie what are you doing hear I ask. This is my house he say. Well we are burning this town down so how about you come with us I say. No he says befor rushinf to the door. Well I think I heared a yes I say as I grab him.  Let me go he says as he kicks. No I say as I pick him up. I rush out of the house and carry him to the ship. Reper what did you do error ask. I found this cutie and decided to take him with us I say. Fine but lock him up for now he says. Ok I say. I carry him down and lock him in a cell. 

Flashback p.o.v

So do you want to cuddle I ask. No he says. Ok I will make you some food if your hungry I say. Fine he says. Ok I will be right back my tsundere I say.  I am not a tsundere he says. Ok if you say so I say. I walk to the kitchen and make some food. Ok that should do it I say as I grab the plate. Here geno I have something for you I say.  Ok give it to me he says. Nope I say. What why I ask. I want you to cuddle with me after you eat I say. Ugth fine you you he says. Love you too geno I say. 

???? P.o.v

I Hahahhaha those fool think that they can keep There treasure from me. Cap what is the plan my first mate says. Shut up I say. Whatever he says. Welp I guess should find a way to steal errors prize. Once I have that  he will do anything to get it back. Hahahhaha Hahahhaha.  Error error error you treasure will be mine soon.

Geno p.o.v

I hate you I say as he pulls on to the bed.i though we had a deal he says pouting. You are shuch a child I say. But babe he says. I am not your babe I say. But your cute he says. I turn away and close my eyes. Night babe love ya he says. I sigh love you to I say quietly. I new you cared he says. I I i shut up I stutter.

( sorry it's short)