Catzuku | Tododeku | My hero Academia

A/N: This jumps around a lot since this is basically a preview, as I state at the end, for an idea I came up with.. Also, it's really long. And, uh.. IzuRoki is a cute ship name I came up with for the two. And this is by no means what the actual story will be like but it will at he same time and- uuugh. There will be very different aspects so even if you read this there's not really any spoilers for my story. Also, this is terrible. So, uh, basically? It's a trash post you should not read unless you want to read a trashy Catzuku Quirk one shot until the book comes out.

Midoriya Izuku was cowering in the playground, dark green, almost black, ears and tail waving, hiding from playground. He loved his quirk but everyone made fun of him for it so he always hid it. Everyone told him it was a useless quirk so he might as well be Quirkless. Later that day, he became just that, though he wouldn't remember ever having a quirk.

Five years later and he was standing in front of a disheveled All Might who looked like a skeleton. "Uh, sir?" Izuku asked, his feet shuffling anxiously. "Is, is there any way for me to be a hero? I, I don't have a quirk." He mumbled, hopeful, his amnesia from having his head slammed into a metal pole by an explosion when he was ten was still not cured and never would be. His hero furrowed his eyebrows, thinking. "It would be dangerous," he started slowly. Izuku's face fell, expecting the same response that he always got. "But not impossible. If you had the right equipment and traits, it might work." All Might whispered. Izuku's eyes lit up.

|~~|

Izuku was happily walking along when he noticed a crowd and the sound of screaming. He ran forward, shoving his way to the front of the crowd. The sludge villain was here with a group of heroes surrounding it, just standing there. "What are they doing?" He thought to himself, staring. Then he heard a familiar shout and an explosion and his eyes shot wide open. "Kacchan!" He screamed, feeling something happen but he looked around and at himself and saw nothing out of the ordinary, just small white stubs on his fingers that he assumed were his nails.

He vaulted over the protective barrier, sliding his backpack off his shoulder and into his hand. "Let go of him!" He yelled at the villain, throwing his backpack at the villain's eye. He figured it was the only thing not made of sludge and targeted it. It turns out he was right as the villain flinched and Izuku ran towards it. He started frantically clawing at the villain, allowing Bakugo to take a breath, but he was pulled away. He looked up in time to see All Might appear and take care of the villain. Izuku was about to pass out when he was woken up rudely by Bakugo yelling in his face with the familiar sound of a sparking explosion in his ear.

Izuku sprang back, flipping in the air and landing on his feet, catlike. He stared at his childhood friend (bully) and he stared back. "The hell was that, Deku?!" Bakugo screeched, an actual explosion occurring. "I- I was trying to h-" Izuku was cut off by a loud hacking noise and he continued to cough, doubling over. Bakugo's eyes widened, this had happened before. "Quick! Someone get a medic!" Bakugo yelled, eyes turning frantic quickly. When Izuku was panicked sometimes he would start convulsing and hacking up blood. It always freaked Bakugo out and concerned the ash blond teen when it happened and he hated it. Heroes rushed over, probably to scold him, and then they saw what was happening.

Izuku was curled up in a ball, hacking, small droplets of crimson flying out of his mouth with each cough. All Might was faintly reminded of his own condition which caused a whole flurry of panic. Izuku was quickly loaded onto a stretcher and taken to the hospital, accompanied by his bully/friend. (Kacchan really was both- sometimes he was a jerk, hitting and blowing up Izuku, and other times super caring and nice.)

|~~|

The nurse was writing on a clipboard, asking Katsuki about Izuku. "What's your relationship with him?" "Childhood friend." "What's his quirk?" "Doesn't have one." "Parents?" "Midoriya Inko." "His Name?" "Midoriya Izuku." "Your name?" "Bakugo Katsuki." Bakugo normally hated this but he was so concerned for the one person who always stuck with him that he answered mechanically. "Age?" "14." Katsuki was numb. Completely and utterly numb. Did he cause it this time? Did he cause it the previous times? He didn't know what caused them. Just that they started happening after Izuku lost his quirk because of him.