Monster | Villain Deku

Oh I sleep all day, I prowl at night
Izuku was curled up in bed, sleeping soundly, when suddenly his eyes snapped open. He looked at the clock and smiled sinisterly when he saw it was 1 AM. He opened his window and snuck out of the dorms. He landed on the ground as a sleek black panther.

Do anything to feel alive
Red eyes glinted as the dark green feline hunted for prey, looking for the flash of a knife or a match. His eyes found a bloody villain lying on the floor. He shrugged and slammed his claws into the bloody, but still alive, body.

I'm in the end just what you made me
Three people shot up in bed, hearing a scream. They all vaulted out of their beds and ran out of the dorms, slinging on some clothes. Todoroki, Bakugou and Kirishima all ran towards the scream. All they found was a bloody corpse, some claw marks, and a pair of glowing red eyes that vanished as soon as they saw them.

I look the same
But I'm not fine
Izuku sat in class, acting as if he hasn't just murdered someone. Not that anyone would know, of course. He looked around and his eyes landed on Bakugou. A wicked grin itched to break across his face but he shoved it down.

The master of my own disguise
If you knew the truth, you'd probably hate me
He paused and looked sadly at his friends and classmates. If they knew he was NightWalker, as people had deemed him, they'd despise him. They'd never be his friends again. He'd never be a hero, not that that mattered anymore. He smiled anyways, laughing when he was supposed to, muttering like he normally would. They'd never know.

I need a fight
I've got you in my sights
Only one of us will make it out alive
Izuku was itching for a fight, one that he could actually fight in, not just a quick stab and kill. His feline eyes landed upon a familiar ash-blond and he bared his teeth. He lunged.

I'm turning into a monster
You'd better run and hide
He hadn't anticipated the rest of the class being there and also hunting him. Then he realized they weren't. "Deku! Midoriya!" People were calling. They were looking for their classmate. Then someone noticed the explosions and saw the gleaming red eyes and barely visible outline of a large cat. Someone screamed. He fled and turned human. He ran back to them and asked, "What are you looking for?"

Turning into a monster
Right before your eyes
The League of Villains appeared through the familiar portal. His classmates narrowed their eyes and prepared to attack, but he saw the Nomu. He cursed and leapt, a puff of fur exploding around him. Everyone stared with wide eyes as the familiar form of NightWalker leapt forwards and sank his claws into the Nomu. Sharp fangs sank into the brain and the Nomu halted as its brain was torn to shreds. He leapt off and cleaned his paws and mouth.

My tongue is a weapon and I'm locked and loaded
Everyone was careful around him now, even his best friend. He hated it, but he had an idea. The next day, he walked up to the front of the class. "As you saw, I have a second Quirk. And I know how to use it to kill. But you know what? You can blame him." Izuku's eyes narrowed as he spat the last sentence, pointing to Bakugou. The blond paled.

When you least expect it you won't know it's coming
And I'll strike
The class erupted into questions and chatted. "What?! How is it Bakugou's fault?!" People yelled. Izuku looked down and frowned. "He bullied me. Told me I was useless. Told me to kill myself. Since I was 4. Not all my scars are from my Quirk." The class fell silent and Aizawa frowned.

'Cause I'm a monster
At lunch, he hid away, a sinister grin on his face. "Shou!" He giggled, spinning around. The younger male narrowed his eyes and then promptly passed out.