BNHA Band AU Part 1

The group of four high school boys relax back stage, having already changed out of their U.A. uniforms. Izuku lays his head down on Shouto's arm, his fluffy mop of green hair splaying out over the other boy's arm. Katsuki and Eijirou are chattering quieter than normal, since Katsuki has to save his voice for the concert they were about to put on. The group of teens chatter until a sharp series of knocks booms through the room. Eijirou sits up, his red spiky hair waving and red, glittering eyes stare at the door. An exasperated sigh comes from behind the door. "God dammit, Elementals! Let me in!" Izuku snickers and gets up, shooting to the door in a flash. He opens the door, the green lightning no longer flickering around his body, and Jirou stands there, annoyed.

"Geez, guys. You think we don't even know each other, or that I'm just your manager. Which I'm not," She adds glaring at Katsuki who scowls at her in response. "It's time to start." Shouto nods and stands up, following his boyfriend out the door. Katsuki and Eijirou follow suit, their hands brushing as they walk on stage.

|~~|

    Loud chattering and bright, flashing lights greet the band of boys. Izuku raises a hand and calls out, "Hello, Tokyo!" A silence and then the crowd erupts into cheering. The green-haired boy chuckles and the low crack of explosions resound through the theater. Again, silence falls. Katsuki juts his chin in the air, narrowed red eyes surveying the crowd. Eijirou elbows him, smiling, and waves out to the crowd as his boyfriend finally relaxes. "Lighten up, Kats! It's a concert, not a fight!" Laughter rings out and the blond boy scowls, stalking towards his drum set and electric keyboard. Shouto rolls his eyes, no one but Izuku noticing (who covers a laugh), and the lights go out. A low glow flickers into existence across his left side, then a pair of glowing green eyes and thin streaks of green lightning dancing across Izuku's body join the lights. Small explosions illuminate Katsuki and Eijirou, signaling the beginning of the concert. The Quirk-formed lighting stops and one spotlight snaps on, shining on the dual-hair-colored boy. (iRobot by Jon Bellion)

Shouto takes the mic. "I was a human, breathing and thinking," Eijirou chimes in, singing quietly and a spotlight clicks on. A guitar is held in his hand and he occasionally plucks it. "Eating and drinking," Izuku finishes the verse, also gaining a spotlight, "Philosophizing. I was a human, before you killed me." The two spotlights focused on Eijirou and Shouto die out as Izuku sings himself. "And ripped my heart out, I knew what love was." He closes his eyes and the spotlight shining on him. Green lightning starts to arc and sounds of quiet awe come from the crowd. "Now when they ask me, I just reply slow," his eyes snap open, bright emeralds glowing as he sings. "And sound like an iPhone. I do not know love, I am a robot." Shouto and Eijirou sing in the background, "Ba ba ba ba bam buda bum." Izuku repeats his last lyric and so do the other two, "I used to know love." Izuku's eyes stop glowing and the lighting dies out as he stops singing, a spotlight suddenly shining on Shouto.

His left side bursts into a controlled flame, twisting and shrinking. "'Cause I had a fire! Passion and desire." His flames go out and it starts to lightly snow throughout the theater, loud gasps and very audible awe following it. "Now all I require are circuits and wires. Inside was an ocean, of soul and emotion. Then you cut me open, now all I know is," Izuku seamlessly takes the lead, the spotlight dying and glowing green eyes flicker back. "I am a robot, thoughtless and empty, don't know who sent me, don't know who made me." The arcs of lightning get more dramatic in the next lyric, then dies after it. "Electric robot, everything's gray now. Numb to the pain now, I knew what love was."