08: Will Naira find Naitik?

Kartik crippled down the hall with an almost lame leg. He had almost forgotten to walk and Naira helped him with his almost lame leg.  The search for Naira's parents continued for three consecutive months but in vain. Now Naira had mixed up well with the family and its traditions... not only that, she had become Kartik's best friend leave alone of their fights. But one thing had still not changed- Swarna's mentality... she still couldn't accept Naira.

The day started with lovely sun rays breaking in through Naira's room. She turned over to the other side of the bedding but she felt a heavy weight on one side as the bed dipped in. She opened her eyes to find the face she had willing to see ... Naitik... 

"Papa..." she mumbled... 

Naitik slowly ran his hand on her head and looked at her pleasantly...

"My princess..." he whispered... but as soon as Naira tried to touch his hand the whole of Naitik just disappeared in thin air. Instead of him, that place was now occupied with the bright rays of the sun. In reality, there was no Naitik and Naira was just hallucinating... Tears pooled inside her eyes and flowed down her eyes as she walked over to the window and forcibly shut it close...

"Papa- Maa... Naksh bhai... Gayatri didi... I miss you all so much..." she said wiping the tears from her eyes... In these years nothing happened like this but why today? Her eyes welled up as she sat on the edge of the bed and started weeping holily... Kartik who was passing his way from the corridor heard low noises of snivelling. He walked into her room without knocking and saw her weeping. 

"Naira?" he questioned. Naira ran over to him and hugged him suddenly.

"I want my papa..." she murmured on his chest 

"Naira- we're trying..." he consoled her by patting her head

"Sixteen years- sixteen years have passed since I haven't heard from him..." she said

"Okay, you come with me," Kartik grabbed Naira by her hand and took her downstairs, where they found Manish walking impatiently down the hallway speaking over the phone...

"I don't know anything, the deal with Naitik Singhania should be finalized..." Manish spoke over the phone... 

Naira's heart stopped as he heard the name...