20: [B+O+N+U+S] The start of Keesh

The car moved at a high speed rubbing and passing roughly against the highway. The road had gone smoother with the fastest speed of the car. He was definitely in a hurry. His eyes on the road and lips folded against each other. It was 11:00 pm by the watch and he took the second U-Turn of the day. The speed increased instinctively.  He was nervous whereabout his hands shook again. 

Suddenly out of nowhere, a lady- near about 27, walking into the alive road, unmindful. Her eyes were on her boots and she wriggled away to a different place. He pulled the brakes and when humanity senses its usually let's the person do something good for the other.

But after that what he saw was something that he shouldn't have seen... or should have...

A truck came down the way at a heavy speed and would have knocked her down if not worthy he had saved her. He pulled the girl to his side but on loosing his balance fell with her on top of him.

"Why did you save me?" she asked, which moreover came out like a whimper. The boy, sat up and looked into her eyes.

"Because you had gone insane..." was his answer

"Excuse me, I don't know you..." she said 

"So what? We might not know each other in senses of caste, looks or religion but Humanity is the common relation every person shares," He said 

"One second," the girl said before she stood up on her feet "Who the hell are you? And don't think you have done an award winning job by helping me... And yeah, what's your name!" 

The girl pounced about one feet away from him and looked angrily.

"You want to know my name?" He said "Its... Naksh... Naksh Singhania," 

"Naksh... thanks... for saving my life. I didn't know what I was going to do..." she said

The girl turned back and was about to walk off... when

"But, your name?" he asked

"Keerti Goenka," she gave him a tough smile while she stressed on the word Goenka.

"Can I give you a lift?" he asked

"Sure..." she said