19: Did Gayu really agree?

The scene scrolled towards the door where Gayu stood, her hands close to her mouth covering it. Her eyes in tears and her body,motionless. It was beyond her imagination. Two drops swam down her face, down her chin line. Her voice was somewhere lost and her eyes were on the romantically posing couple. The moon looked enlarged, of course why wouldn't it be? It was happy to see the rift between the sisters which was about to grow. 

"I love you - Nai-" No sooner had Kartik finished his sentence than Gayu called him...

"KARTIK!" Her eyes in waters and her nose turned red. Her lips trembled and her hands shook. This was the moment when anger endeavored in her and he traced her path towards him.Then looking at Naira, she said

"I won't blame you, like every other girl would do on losing her first love-" She said, her voice full of sadness and pain.

"I won't harm you or your love like every other girl would do- on losing her love..." she reached out for Naira and then took her hand in hers.

"And mostly, I won't ever want to lose you- because you mean more to me than- " She instantly collapsed to her knees and started weeping heavily.

"m-y  L-ove," she mumbled under her breath. Naira scraped her arms around Gayu and embraced her to her heart.

"I'm sorry Gayu Di... I didn't want to hurt you.." she said "I never did... I- I.." 

"Chup!" Gayu said as she stood up"Don't speak gibberish..." 

"Lekin-" Naira was stopped as soon as she received a cheek warming gift from Gayu. Her cheek itched as Gayu pulled her hand back. 

"Apni Di se aise baat karogi..." Gayu said "C'mon give me a huggie!" 

Naira's eyes filled up with tears as she bumped into Gayu and gave her a pretty hug.

"I'm sorry Gay-" Kartik was about to say when Gayu stopped him...

"And you, right now you have lost all your rights to speech..." she said "You could have told me that you love my sister... then I wouldn't have come all way long from Rishikesh to meet an Idiot,"

"Abhi, galti hogaya so hogaya, maaf kardo... Agli baar yaad rakhunga," Kartik said as he took Gayu into his embrace.

Naira smiled at them. 

...