09: Naira's shocking decision

(Play music acc. to the information) 

"Uncle?" Naira's voice threatened to speak. Manish freed his ear and looked at Naira...

"Yes, beta?" he asked

"Were you talking about- Naitik- Naitik Singhania?" she asked, stammering. Kartik couldn't stop staring at her face. Manish nodded his head gently. Tear droplets swam out of Naira's eyes. Her hands trembled and she got weak on her knees. She grabbed on the sofa tightly

"Papa..." she mumbled weakly...

"Papa?" questioned Manish 

"Yes- Naitik Singhania is my dad... We got separated sixteen years ago..." Naira said, tears pooling in her eyes.

"Kartik, beta, I want you to contact Naitik Singhania... Right now," said Manish. Kartik looked at Naira finally before nodding. Manish walked out of that place... leaving KaiRa to their company. 

Kartik's head clicked... He could barely tolerate tears on her face any longer. He tried his best to make her smile.

(play music)

"Turrr... Turrr... Turrr..." He made the frog's noise and went down on his knees. Then holding his hands close to his cheek he kept on making kiddish moves...

"Kartik what are you doing?" Naira asked wiping her eyes

"Trying to make you happy," he said

"Woh kyun?" asked Naira

"Friends can never see each other crying," Kartik said, getting up on his legs

"Friends can never see each other crying," Kartik said, getting up on his legs. His hands trembled as he rubbed her tears from her eyes.

"No more crying, okay?" he said "...Naira"

Naira felt herself blush underneath his touch... and the hotness of her cheeks almost made the tear's vapour. Kartik still couldn't take his eyes off her... but only when his phone started beeping ...

KARTIK:

Gayu? What was she calling me for?

"Hello, Yeah..." he said over the call 

"Kartik, I am coming back...I can't wait to meet you again..."

"Oh, when?" I asked

"Day after tomorrow..." she said

"I can't wait to see you, baby..." said Kartik

THIRD PERSON POV

The word 'baby' alerted Naira's ears... Tears which had stopped flowing swam out again... At moment she felt- defeated, distressed, heartbroken... There were only two things she could do... Suicide and Leave the house... She won't kill herself because she wanted to meet her parents and so the latter was her decision...