Chapter 1: Concert

Chapter 1: Concert

Kayla's POV

"DUDE! KAYLA! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

"Sorry! I got caught up in reading my bible again." I said into the phone as I ran around my house, looking for my car keys.

"Again?!"

"Yes again!" She sighed. 

"Alright well, just get your ass over here!"

"Okay! I'm coming!" I said as I found my car keys. She hung up and I sprinted out to my car. I sped to the venue  I ended up having to park two buildings over because there were so many cars. I jumped out of my car, sprinting to the venue, hoping my warpaint doesn't smear. I was to busy looking for the line to notice someone walking towards me. I ran into the person and fell down with a loud "oof."

"Ow" I mumbled, falling right on my ass.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry, here let me help you up" The deep voiced person said, extending their hand.

"Thanks, no worries, it was my fau-" I stopped as I saw who I had just run into. "Oh my God! I'm sooooo sorry!" I said, close to tears.

"It's fine, your the one who got knocked down, are you okay?" His crystal blue eyes stared right at me.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine. My ass j-just k-k-kinda hurts" I said with a small smile.

"I like your makeup by the way" He said with a smirk.

"T-Thanks, I b-bet it's all smeared."

"A little but it still looks badass, how about I take you backstage since I knocked you down and everything"

"N-No it's fine"

"Cmon, I insist" He said, holding out his hand.

"I-I'm supposed to meet my friend"

"How about we go find her and bring her back as well?"

"O-Okay" I stuttered, taking his hand. I saw the line apporaching and girls started screaming as they saw Andy.

I then heard screams of "ANDY! I LOVE YOU ANDY! OH MY GOD IT'S ANDY FREAKIN BIERSACK! MARRY ME ANDY! HAVE MY BABIES ANDY!" I saw Diana and then saw Jinxx running to us.

"Andy, they need you back now"

"Okay, hold on, come, follow us" He said as I led him to Diana.

"Diana, cmon" I said, once I was close to her, letting go of Andy's hand.

"What? I got a really good spot in line!"

"Just cmon" I said as Andy and Jinxx emerged. "They're taking us backstage!" She tried to jump over the railing until she saw Jinxx.

"Oh my God Jinxx" She whispered. He noticed her warpaint, smiled and walked up to her.

"Hey, need some help out?" She slowly nodded, eyes wide in amazement as Jinxx grabbed her and lifted her off the ground, over the railing, placing her down on the ground. She almost fell but Jinxx grabbed her, standing her up. "You okay to walk?" She shook her head and he smiled. He picked her up bridal style and we started walking. I heard mutters that we were lucky and more screams until we got to the back door. We walked in, Jinxx layed Diana down on one of the couches and then walked over to the guy I recognized as Jon, their tour manager.

"ANDREW!" Jon shouted right as he was about to talk to me.

"Hold on" He ran over there, talked for a minute and walked back. "So, whats your name?"