The Talk

It was Monday noon in New York. You just got back from acting class and you were watching some series on netflix. Then suddenly your phone rings, it's your aunt. 'Heey aunt Paige, what's up?' you say. Your aunt replies 'y/n you need to come to the hospital right now!' She sounds stressed and sad. 'What? The hospital? Why?' 'Just y/n please come right now. I'll explain when you get here'. 'Okay'. You hang up and rush to your car.

When you arrive at the hospital, you see your aunt all freaked out. You run up to her and ask 'Aunt Paige! What is going on?!' 'y/n i'm so sorry.' Your aunt starts crying and you hug here very tight. 'Aunt Paige were are mum and dad?' 'Aunt Paige....' You see a doctor walking up to you and he says 'Are you y/n?' he ask 'Y-yes.' you answer 'Please come with me.' You walk into a little room only filled with a desk and two chairs. You ask the doctor 'What is going on? Where are my parents?' 'Your parents got into a car accident an hour ago.' the doctor says. Tears start to fill up your eyes. 'A-are they okay?' 'y/n, i'm so sorry.' You started crying and you couldn't move, you felt like you were all stone. 'They couldn't survive the crash.' You hear the doctor say before everything went blake.

When you wake up you're in a hospital bed and remember what happened. You're eyes filled up with tears again. You see your aunt sleeping in the chair by the bed. You stepped out of bed and went to the doctor. 'Can I see them?' The doctor looks at you like your speaking another language. 'My parents. Can I see them?' you ask again. 'I don't think that's the right thing to do now kid.' You suddenly feel so angry you scream 'They're my parents I need to see them i want to!' You start crying again. 'You should rest kid. Go home and sleep for a bit, when you cleared your head a little bit you can see them.' You did what the doctor said. You got home, toke a shower and went straight to bed. Knowing tomorrow would be a disaster and you needed to go to acting class because if you didn't you know that all you would do tomorrow is cry.

The next day was like a blur, the whole day. At acting class they told someone named Tom Holland was coming next week. You had no idea who that was but most of the girls screamed so you guessed it was some popular celebrity dude. Aunt Paige picked you up and now you're driving to the hospital together. You both didn't know what to say so the whole road it was quiet. You decided that you wanted to see your parents, your mom always beautiful, happy and caring and your dad so sweet and funny. You loved them so much. You couldn't think that you were going to get over this.

A week goes by and your live is still a mess. You moved in with aunt Paige and her husband in there beautiful apartment in new york, you're 19 so it's not for long. Today Tom Holland will be in your acting class. Your best friend Claire is very excited and she was shook that you didn't know him! You pick her up to get to class and she talking about here new boyfriend 'His so sweet! And i think i maybe love him!' she starts 'Claire you say that every week about another guy! Do you really think this is the one?' 'I don't know y/n! Maybe it is!' you laugh and talk about some other stuff. It's nice to have a distraction from all of the horror that's been going on right now. When you arrive you see bodyguards everywhere and screaming fan girls, Claire is one of them. We show our passes and get inside the building and you see a really attractive guy standing in front of everybody because you and Claire are always late they started without you! You make eye contact for like 10 seconds and he says 'Come join us! You must be y/n and Claire right?' you two just nod, too afraid to speak. Claire is obsessed and stares at him, probably not even knowing where he is talking about. After class Tom gives a couple of signatures and then he walks up to you. He says 'Hi i'm Tom! It's y/n right?' you nod 'Yeah hi nice to meet you.' 'You were really good and i just wanted to ask if you would like to do a audition for my new movie if the directors are okay with it?' he ask with a nervous expression on his face 'What? Really?' you can't believe it! 'Yeah!' he says 'I would love to!' 'Okay can you maybe give your... your...' 'My number?' 'Yes yes your number so i can call you when the auditions are... or text.' you think by yourself what a cute dork (in a positive way) You crab your phone and you give your number to Tom. 'Thank you Tom this is really nice!' 'Yeah no problem!' he says nervously. In that moment you felt happy again.

to be continued! hope you liked it!