Intense

Tom POV
Y/n was very close, she held your head in her hands and came even closer.
In the corner of your eye you saw Harrison looking at you with a jealous face. Y/n finally closed the gab between the two of you. The kiss was very intense and when it ended you wanted more. Harrison was looking very angry right now and said
'Guys does anyone want a drink?'
'Yes please!' Almost everyone said

After a fun game of truth or dare you all went to a room to sleep  It was around 3 in the morning so all of you were very tired. Zendaya's big house had enough rooms for you all.

After one hour of sleeping you woke up, you tried to fall asleep again but it didn't worked. So you decided to get some water, as you walked to the kitchen you heard a noise.
'Hello?' Someone said 'Tom?' you could hear it was a woman's voice.
'Yeah it's me.' you whispered
'It's y/n.' you heard her say
You thought about the kiss and you wanted more. Y/n walked closer to you and she put her hands on your cheeks again. You put your hands on her waist. And the two of you kissed again and again, your hands travelled over  y/n's body and she ripped of your shirt.
'Let's go to the bedroom.' She said softly. You just nod your head and walked behind her.

Your POV
You woke up with a headache and you didn't remember most of last night. Than you felt something move next to you. You looked and saw Tom lying next to you, first you were shocked but than you remembered. You got out bed but Tom pulled you back, he kissed your cheek and then your lips.
'Good morning!' He said when he pulled out of the kiss.
'Good morning.' you said a little grumpy because of your headache and morning mood.
'Do you need an Advil?' Tom asked
'Yes please!' you said while making your way to the bathroom that was linked to your bedroom. 'I'm just gonna take a shower.'
'Okay.' Tom said with a smile
You turned on the water and got undressed, you stepped into the shower.
When you were ready and got out of the shower Tom was gone, so you changed into the other outfit you brought.

You decided to wear this

Just when you finished your hair and put on a little bit of make up, the door opened and you saw Tom coming in with a big smile on his face and a plate with on it pancakes with blueberries, and he also brought some Advil, luckily your headache wasn't very bad anymore.
'Omg Tom! This is so sweet!' you said
You sat on the bed and ate your pancakes while talking to Tom about a lot of stuff.
'Are you nervous for your first day on set?' he asked
'A little bit..' you said soft, you were very nervous but you wasn't going to admit it.
'We need to leave in a couple minutes, are you ready?'
'Yes i am!'

On set you got to meet everyone and you got your own trailer. You are in a lot of scenes, but not as many as Tom.
Today, the first day, the director said that they were gonna began slow so you just needed to do a couple of scenes but most of the day you hung out with Laura and Zendaya.
'I still have a terrible headache!' Laura complained
'Ouch me too, but Tom brought me some Advil so it's better than this morning.' you said
'So what's the deal with you and Tom?' Zendaya said while smirking
'W-what? Nothing! We're just good friends!' you blushed and Zendaya and Laura laughed

The day went by and it was pretty fun. You couldn't believe you were this nervous about it this morning.
Every scene for today was done and you were just hanging in your trailer with Zendaya, the two of you were already best friends. Then someone knocked on your door. You opened it and saw Tom standing.
'Hi Tom!' you said
'Oh Tom! Hi!' Zendaya said
'H-hi!' he said. By the look on his face you could tell he didn't knew Zendaya was going to be here and she said:
'I just realized i gotta go! Byeee!' she said while leaving, when she past me she winked at me and i laughed at here.
'So would you liked to come in?' i asked since it was a little bit awkward.
'Um I-I was hoping you would like to come with me to a restaurant?'
'Oh yeah sure! Let me grab my phone.' you grabbed your phone and the two of you started walking to the restaurant.

You almost finished your dessert with was a delicious lava cake, when Tom said: 'Y/n can i ask you a question?'
'Yeah what is it?' you asked curious
'Would you... Would you be my girlfriend?'