6 years later

6 years later
You just got 27 and played in all of the avengers and Spiderman movies until now and your modeling career was also going great.
Tom and you were really happy together and the two of you had a little 6 year old girl running around which was hard sometimes but most of the time you had lots of fun.
Tom was very happy you were pregnant and you went through all this together and became even closer.
Her name was Elena Nikki Holland.
She looked a lot like your mother and with some little things of Tom, mostly her attitude.
Everyone helped you 6 years ago with the pregnancy and is still helping you.
Zendaya, now known as auntie Z, is as many as possible in your new beautiful big house in California, nearby LA:

Why so big? Nobody knows, you just loved the house and had the money. (a/n: i wish)

But now you, Tom and Elena were in New York City to visit Paige and Colin.
'Elena, Y/N are you guys coming?' Tom asked
'No! Because we aren't guys!' Elena said sassy.
'Oh I'm so sorry miss Elena! Are my ladies coming?' Tom said with a smile.
'That's better.' Elena said and she jumped in Toms arms.
'Mommy are you coming?!' she asked
'Yeah I'm coming!' you replied
You walked out of the bedroom of the hotel like this:

 'Mommy are you coming?!' she asked'Yeah I'm coming!' you repliedYou walked out of the bedroom of the hotel like this:

Dressed up fancy because you were going to eat dinner tonight.
You put on your coat since it was winter and cold.
'Okay lets go.' you said while you walked towards the two.
'You are beautiful.' Tom said and he gave you a kiss.
'Ieuwww!' Elena yelled and quickly ran to the elevator.
You and Tom laughed, he grabbed your hand and walked after her.

@tomholland2013: My two favorite ladies
tagged: @Y/N/I

3.571.203 likes 1.420.596 comments
@zendaya too cute!
@imsebastianstan cutest family alive
@tomandY/N their whole fam slays
@lauraharrier adorable!
@thomasstanleyholland why am I jealous of a six your old?
@robertdowneyjr When can I see my grandchild again?!
@tomholland2013 @robertdowneyjr you'll see her when she's ready for you to see her again.
@robertdowneyjr when did you become my mom?

Tb to when the little one was still little..
tagged: @tomholland2013

3.109.881 likes 954.728 comments
@clairesmith so cute! Malia can't wait to see her again!
@lilireinhart When can I come again? She is the cutest
@madelame I can't! you guys made the perfect baby😂😘
@imsebastianstan she's still a lil bean!
@miablake Miss youuu come to greece with the fam soon!

You arrived at the apartment and knocked on the door but it was already open so you just walked in the room.
'Paige? Colin?' You said and walked further when they didn't answer.
You walked towards the living room, when you got there you couldn't breathe.
'T-tom.' you said soft but he could hear something was wrong.
'Stay here sweetie.' he said to Elena who stayed in the kitchen eating some food.
Tears streamed down your face and before you could fall you felt two strong arms against you.
'Oh my..' Tom said while holding you close.
'I-it can't be.. how.. w-why.' you snobbed.
Your aunt and uncle lay dead on the floor.
'Sshh, it's going to be alright.' Tom pulled you even closer and you tried to held back your tears.
'I'll call the police, okay?' Tom said and he walked with you to Elena.
You whipped away your tears and put on a fake smile for her.
'Mommy what's wrong?' she asked and walked to you.
You hugged her tightly.
'Nothing sweetie.' you just said and you gave her a kiss on her head.
'I found this note with your name on it!' she said happy
'A note?' you asked confused
'Yeaaah, that's what I just said.' Elena replied
'Can you show me?' you asked trying to sound happy for her.
She grabbed a paper and gave it to you.

Dear Y/N,
I wonder if you even thought about me these past six years, but now you certainly do.
Yes I am out of jail and yes I killed them, but hey you're probably glad it's not Elena!
She's your everything right? Together with Tom, you're friend and family, oh wait I just killed them.
Yes I am mad at you because you didn't visit me but you're still the love of my life and I meant it when I said if i can't have you no one can, not even a six year old.

xxx Justin

'Is everything alright mommy?' Elena asked
At that moment Tom walked in with the cops and you told them how you found them and showed them the letter.
He probably knows about Elena through the internet but how can he be so cruel, would he hurt a six year old?
The police asked some more questions but eventually you went back to the hotel.
'What was that all about?' Elena asked on the way back.
'Nothing just an old friend did something not good.' Tom simply answered and he grabbed your hand and kissed it.
You gave him a weak smile and looked back at the street again and stopped.
'Elena!!' you yelled and you pushed her away to project her from Justin who just fired a gunshot...