Dating?

Your POV
You were almost in London, you already contacted Shawn you were coming and he's going to pick you up.
With tears in your eyes you looked at all the comments under your new photo, when you got back on the ground you were going to call, Zendaya or someone else to tell that you're safe.

When you got your luggage you walked out of the airport and saw Shawn's car standing.
A smile creeped over your face when you saw him, he made you happy and that's what you needed right now.
'Y/N!' Shawn said when he saw you, he got out of the car and helped you with your luggage.
'Thanks.' you said and the two of you hugged, you saw some flashlights and when you turned around you saw the press.
'Why and how are they frecking everywhere?!' you said to Shawn.
He laughed a bit and the two of you quickly got in the car and drove away.

'Tom called me.' Shawn said
'And?'
'I said you were safe.'
'Did you say i where i was?' you asked
'No I thought you didn't want that.' He replied
'I don't, thanks.'
He grabbed your hand and looked you in your eyes.
'Y/N, i'm here for you, you know that right?' Shawn said
'Yes, I'm here for you too.' you smiled and he smiled back
'Now eyes back on the road mister!' you said and Shawn laughed.

You arrived at Shawns beautiful apartment and it was getting late.
'Do you want some pizza?' Shawn asked
You nodded your head and when Shawn ordered the pizza's you decided to call Zendaya.

'Y/n!' she said and she sounded relieved
'Hi.' you just said
'Where are you?' Zendaya asked
'I'm safe, Zen.' you replied
'Y/n please just say where you are, we're all worried.'
'I'm with a friend and I.. I just want to be alone right now, I'm sorry.' you said
'I get that y/n. No need to feel sorry, but you can always talk to me okay?' she said
'Yes I'll call you some other time okay?'
'Yes, you can call me anytime.' she said before you hung up and Shawn came into the living room with the pizza.
'Food!' he yelled

Five days later
'Happy birthday Y/N!'
(A/N your birthday is in the summer in this story if it isn't sorryyy and I know the seasons don't make sense but idc lol)
You walked into your the kitchen and saw a big birthday cake.
You were still in your pajamas.
'Shawn! Aww your so sweet! Thank you!' you said 'Wait let me take a quick photo of this, imma post it on my insta.' you added and winked at shawn and took a photo of your birthday cake.
'Make a wish!' he said
You made your wish and blew out the candle.
'I got you a present!' Shawn said enthusiastic
He grabbed a little box and gave it to you.
You opened it and saw a beautiful silver necklace with a diamond on it.
'Shawn it's beautiful! Thank you so much!' you gave him a tight hug.
'Lets eat some cake!' you almost yelled

Happy to spent my birthday with one of my favorite people😘 @shawnmendes

314,529 likes 101.351 comments
@zendaya Happy birthday sweets, i miss you
@harrisonosterfield Happy bday!
@shawnmendens I'm happy to spent it with you too😘😘
@user Are shawn and y/n dating?
@user2 @user look at the article from clevernews
@tomholland2013 I miss you, happy birthday
@tomandY/N happy birthday queen!
@colesprouse happy birthday 🎂
@kjapa Happy birthday!🎈
@lilireinhart I think we should meet! Happy birthday cutie!

First you freaked out about, Lili's, Cole's and KJ's comment, then you saw the reaction from @user2 and looked it up. You saw the picture of you and Shawn hugging at the airport and a whole article that the two of you were dating.
You sighed and showed it to Shawn.
He looked up from your phone into your eyes, you were really close and he smashed his lips on yours.