Madness

Your POV
You quickly pulled yourself out of the kiss.
'Bryan?!' you yelled 'What the hell are you doing?' you were really angry and confused.

'Y/n i.. i don't know..' he looked confused too
'Bryan.. Don't you have a boyfriend?'
'Yes..'
'Then go to him.. please.'
Bryan walked out of the door and left you shocked. What the hell just happened?

The whole night you just laid on your bed, you didn't know if you should tell Tom, the two of you just had a fight about this.
It was 6 am now and you slowly started to get ready for another day of filming.

Today you needed to wear this

When you were you got some coffee to stay awake and you saw Zendaya.

'Hi Zen.' you said tired
'Heei Girl!' she said happy and when she saw your face she asked 'What happened?'
You told her about Bryan and she told you that you needed to tell Tom since it wasn't your fault and he has the right to know as your boyfriend.

After a couple of scenes alone with Zendaya and Laura, you finally saw Tom.

'Tom!' you yelled
'Hi darling.' Tom said while hugging you and gave you a kiss on your cheek.
You pulled away from the hug and said:
'I-i need to tell you something.' your faces went serious.
'Okay tell me.' Tom said
You told him the story and he wasn't mad at you but at Bryan, you couldn't have done something about this so Tom gave you a kiss assuring you everything was okay between the two of you. All the nerves were gone and you were very happy.

Tom POV
Where the hell is Bryan? you thought by yourself while searching on set.
What he had done was crazy, why would he kiss y/n, your girlfriend, when he is gay?!

You stopped searching because you realized he would be here by lunch.
You filmed a few scenes and when it was lunch break you saw Bryan and walked up to him.
'What the hell man?' you said while standing very close to him.
'How can i help you?' Bryan said back
'You can help me by not kissing my girlfriend anymore and just staying away from her!' you said and you gave Bryan a little push.

'Okay man.. i-i am sorry! I didn't know what i was doing!' he said while walking backwards.
You saw he was afraid and you left him there.

You grabbed some food and saw y/n was talking with Zendaya and Jacob, she was really beautiful.
Then you saw Bryan walking up to them, he tapped y/n on the shoulder and you walked up to them too.

'Bryan just go away.' y/n said
'Y/n i'm just so sorry!' Bryan said
'Bryan what did i tell you?' you asked Bryan angrily.
He looked at you with big eyes and quickly walked away. Everyone was looking at you and y/n gave you a quick hug.

Bryan POV
What did i do? What did i do? You asked yourself over and over in your head. You loved Max, that's why he is your boyfriend, but when your with y/n you forget about him. But even if y/n would like you back, there is Tom he would never let you close to her again. Only if the two of them broke up, but that's probably not going to happen.
You were sitting at home in your apartment, Max wasn't home yet and you wasn't planning on telling him what happened.

Your POV
You were done for today and just sat in you trailer with Tom watching a film. Tom started tickling you. 'Tom stop!' you screamed while laughing. He grabbed you by your waist and pulled you into a passionated kiss, your hands went through his hair and his hands traveled over your body. He took of his shirt and you kissed him again. He took of your shirt and pushed you on top of him.

The next morning Tom was still asleep next to you, but someone was knocking on your door. You quickly put on some comfortable clothes and ran to the door. When opened it you saw a familiar face.

'Hi y/n!' he said
Why did this guy keep on coming? you thought by yourself when you said with anger in you voice: 'Bryan.'