Again?

Your POV
'Our parents?' you said confused 'You mean your parents?' you added
'No OUR parents, Y/n please believe me.' Harrison said
'No.' you said and you walked out of the hotel room with tears in your eyes thinking about your parents death or weren't they your real parents? You were really confused and decided to go to the park to calm down.

'Y/n?' Tom asked over the phone
'Yes?' you said
'Where are you?' he sounded worried
'I'm at the park.' you said
'I'm coming.' he hung up and you sat down at a bench in the park.

A couple minutes later Tom was hugging you tightly.
'Y/n, what happened?' he asked
'Harrison..' you said and you buried your head in his chest.
'About the parent thing?'
You nodded your head.
'It's going to be alright y/n, i'll always be here for you.'
You hug him even tighter and you just stood there.

After awhile you returned back to the hotel, Harrison and his parents were gone and you, Tom and Sam were watching a movie.
You were going to the next city tomorrow and you already packed.
It was getting late and you were getting tired, you put your head on Toms shoulder and he put his arm around you. You slowly fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up on the couch still in Toms arms.
Carefully you stood up and walked to the bathroom. You took a shower and put on this:

Comfy for the plane ride but still cute

You put your hair in a ponytail and walked to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.
You heard a knock on the door and when you opened it you saw Zendaya.

'Hi Zen!' you said
'Hi y/n! You ready?' she asked
'Yes I am!' you answered
Tom was also ready and walked into the hallway with his suitcase.
'Lets go.' he said when Sam and Harrison also walked into the hallway where the three of you were waiting. And the five of you stepped into the taxi on your way to the next city.

Three months later
You were in Miami it was the night before the last press show. You and Tom were doing great but sometimes he had to go al of a sudden, then you just spend time with Sam or Harry. Harry joined you guys at the fourth show but was dying to see Claire again. The pregnancy was going good so far and you couldn't wait to see Claire again either, but you had a lot of fun with Zendaya and Laura and Harrison apologized to you with the whole parent thingie.

Tonight Tom was gone again and you were with Zendaya and Laura, the three of you had been shopping and now you were sitting at Starbucks drinking some coffee.
You were chatting about everything but then your attention got caught by someone walking outside.
'Is that Tom?' you asked, the two girls turned around and looked in the direction you were looking.
'Yes I think it is.' Laura said
'Who's that girl?' Zendaya asked
'I don't know, he said he had some business to do.' you said confused
'That's odd.' Laura replied
'Let's go back and when he's back you can asked, it's probably nothing.' Zendaya said
'Yeah you're probably right, lets go.' you said with a smile but you couldn't get it out of your head.

After Zendaya and Laura left Tom got back pretty quickly.
'Hi Tom.' you said
'Hi love.' he kissed your cheek
'Where were you?' you asked
'I needed to do some business.' he said with a nervous smile
'What kind of business do you need to do outside of Starbucks with a girl?'
'What?' he asked
'I saw you.'
'What, are you spying on me now?!' Tom said
'What? No I was there with Laura and Zendaya and saw you with another girl!' you started to get angry
'Y/n, you probably saw some other dude who looked like me. I love you and only you.' he said calm again.
You sighed.
'Y/n come on, you trust me right?' Tom said
'Yes, i do.' you said and Tom kissed you passionately and you kissed him back.

The next day you woke up in your bed in Toms arms, your head on his bare chest.
You smiled while he opened his eyes and kissed you.
'I love you.' he said
'I love you too.' you replied
You got up and showered. Today was the last press day, you were happy but sad at the same time. You had so much fun with the crew but you couldn't wait to see Claire, your aunt and uncle and hopefully Shawn again, you and Shawn had been face timing and started to get best friends again just like in high school.
You got out of the shower and put on this:

You eat your breakfast and when Tom was ready the two of you walked to the venue

'Y/n!' Laura yelled
'Hi!' you said to her while the two of you hugged
'I'm going to hair and make up see you later love.' Tom said while kissing you on your cheek.
'What happened yesterday?' Laura asked when Tom was gone
'Well he said it wasn't him.' you replied
'And you believe him? It really looked like him.' Zendaya said who heard you talk
'Yes..' you said confused 'I mean why would he lie to me.' you added
'I don't know but that person did look like him.' Laura said
'Yeahh.. but i need to go to hair and make up, see you guys later.' you said and walked towards the make up artist.
You saw the girl from yesterday outside of Starbucks and she with Tom?!
What the hell? you thought
'Yesterday was amazing Tom.' you overheard her say.
What is she talking about?? you thought
'I know but don't speak so loud my girlfriend might hear you.' Tom said