Greece

Your POV
When Justin saw that he missed and the police were coming he ran away very quick and the police didn't get a change to chase him.
'Are you alright honey? You don't need to be afraid, alright? Everything is going to be okay.' You said to Elena while holding her very tight and she hugged you very tight back. You kissed her head and tried to calm her down.
Tom walked over to the two of you when he was done talking with the police and hugged you both.

The next day you decided to go to Greece, to Mia, Hayden, Luke and Liam.
To stop thinking about Justin and trusting on the police to find him.
To keep Elena safe.
'You got everything el?' you asked your daughter while helping her with packing her little suitcase.
She nodded her head and you put the last stuff in the suitcase and closed it.
'I don't wanna leave mommy.' Elena mumbled
'Sweetie, you're going to love Greece it's beautiful! You're going to see auntie Mia again And you don't have to go to school.' you said trying to cheer her up.
She smiled softly and grabbed your hand and together you walked to Tom.
You looked like this:

'Ready to go?' Tom asked the two of you

'Yes.' you said nervous about Justin and everything that happened.

After the long flight Mia and Hayden picked you up at the Greece airport.
'Y/N!' Mia and Hayden both yelled and hugged you tightly.
'Hi girls!' you said and hugged them back.
'And my lovely Elena!' Mia said when she let you go and turned to Elena.
'Hi auntie Mi!' she yelled and jumped in her arms.
'Did you grow?! You look so much taller!' Hayden said to her.
Elena giggled and grabbed your hand and yawned, she was really tired.
You put your luggage in the car and got into the car with the others, Elena crawled up Tom and fell asleep on his chest.
You smiled, gave him a quick kiss and rested your head on his shoulder.
You talked with Mia and Hayden the whole ride and they told you everything that happened and you found out that Mia was two weeks pregnant of her fiancée!
His name is Rafael, you already met when they started dating, he was really sweet and now they lived in a cute little house together.
Hayden and Ethan were dating for a couple of years now and she lived with him in LA so you and Hayden saw each other often but now she was here to visit her family.
You and Tom booked a house with a pool and stuff for this little 'vacation'.

'Elena, wake up, we're there.' Tom whispered while trying to wake Elena up.
'Hmmm.' she mumbled with her eyes still closed.
Tom carefully got out of the car while holding Elena and then you got out.
'Thank you for driving us!' you said to Hayden and Mia.
'No problem, tomorrow you're coming for dinner, right?' Mia said
'Yeah of course!' you replied
'Luke and Liam while be there too.'
Luke was still single, a little playboy.. but Liam and Laura were doing great and they were looking to buy a house together.
'Bye girls!' you hugged them and waved them goodbye.
You quickly checked in by the front desk and got to the house.
Tom put the still sleeping Elena in one of the rooms and came back to the bedroom where you were laying on the bed.
He sat next to you and took you in his arms.
'I'm scared Tom..' you said with your head buried in his shoulder.
'I'm scared too, but it's going to be alright.' he tried to comfort you.
Tears streamed down your face, Tom held you even closer and he kissed the top of your head.
'I don't want anything to happen with her..' you said soft.
'Nothing will happen to her, I promise.'
'I don't want anything to happen with you, Tom I don't want to lose the two of you you're the only family i have..'
'You're not going to lose anyone, okay? I'm with you to the end of the line..' (bucky and stevee ohhhhhh i just had to sorrryyyy)
And the two of you slowly fell asleep.

You just woke up and you and Tom were just talking and laughing while laying in the bed.
'Mommy! Daddy!' You heard Elena yell happy while running into your room.
Elena jumped on the bed where the two of you were laying.
'Hello princess!' Tom said while pulling her to him and hugging her.
'Good morning el!' you said to her with a smile.
'Lets go swimming!' Elena said.
'Sure!' You said.
You grabbed your phone and saw you had a new message.

Imessage
unknown

oh hello, I see that you ran
away from me.
The cops are never gonna
fine me, but I'll find you, my
love.

xxx Justin

Your hands began to shake and your phone dropped out of your hands.
'Elena why don't you put on your bikini?' Tom said to her.
'Okay dad!' she said happy and ran to her own room.
'Y/N? Are you okay? What happened?' Tom pulled you closer in a hug and a few tears escaped your eyes.
'J-Justin..' you said soft.
'Sshh, it's alright he won't find us.' he calmed you down.
You took a few deep breaths and you picked your phone up with your still shaking hands and showed the message to Tom.
'I'm ready!!' Elena said when she ran into your room again in her pink bikini.
You quickly wiped away your tears and smiled at your daughter.
'Yes i'll put on my bikini and then we can go to the pool!'
You walked to the bathroom and quickly brushed your teeth and put on your bikini.
When you walked back you saw Tom and Elena playing together.
You loved them both so much and you knew you couldn't lose them.
Justin needs to be stopped.

A/N
heei guys!
Today my school started again so I don't have as much time to write and probably won't update every day anymore.
Hope you understand!
Xx