The idea

You were a little bit shocked by his question but then softly said 'Yeah um i think t-that's okay.' Tom joined you in the massive bed. There was a lot of space between you and Tom but he went a little closer to you and then even closer. You were holding your breath. The two of you were almost toughing. 'Y/n are you sleeping?' he asked 'N-no.' you answered soft.
'I had a really great time with you today.' he whispered
'Me too.'
'Goodnight darling.'

You fell asleep and the next morning you woke up. At first you you thought where am I? But then you remembered. You looked next to you and saw Tom Hollands cute face lying next to you still sleeping. You walked to the kitchen and saw Harrison making breakfast. 'Hi Haz.' you said as you rub through your eyes trying to get more awake. 'Hi y/n.' Harrison looked up and smiled at you. 'What are you making?'
'Pancakes!'
'I love pancakes! With blueberries!'
'Yes, love we have blueberries!'
You giggled when he called you love.
Tom walked out of the room only wearing a jogging. You stared a little and hoped they didn't saw it. But he looked absolutely perfect. Harrison didn't focus on Tom and also didn't question about the fact that he just came out of the room you where in 10 minutes ago. 'Good morning.' Tom said
'Good morning.' you and Harrison said
'Aren't they going to announce if you got the part today y/n?' Harrison asked
'Yeah!' you looked at the clock and saw it was 10:00 a.m 'Oh my god!' you started to freaked out 'They can call any minute now!' you screamed and ran to your room grabbed your phone and you turned the volume as loud as possible. You went back to the kitchen and the two boys stared at you with smiles on there faces. You really wanted this part.

It was 11:00 am when they called you.
'Hello is this y/f/n y/l/n?'
'Yes it is.' you said nervously. Your phone was on speaker and Tom, Harrison, Harry and you sat in a circle around it.
'Then i get to say congratulations! You got the part!'
'Thank you so much!' on the inside you where screaming but you needed to keep it cool on the phone.
'You'll get the information as soon as possible! good luck!' and he hung up
You were screaming and gave everyone a group hug. 'I can't believe it! Omg omg!' you yelled in excitement
'They would have been crazy if they didn't gave you the part!' Harrison said. You were doing your happy dance and everyone laughed.
'Guys i have a crazy idea.' Harrison started
'Whaat?' Harry asked
'Okay so you two,' he pointed at you and Tom. 'are going to film for a couple months, in a couple of days. So maybe we could just go camping for three or four days?'
'I love that!' you said
'Count me in!' Harry yelled
'Yeah i can asked Claire if she wants to join us!' you suggested
'Well?' Harry looked at Tom and Tom answered 'Lets go pack our bags and leave tomorrow morning!'
All of you were excited and Claire texted that she can make it.
You showered and put on the clothes you wore yesterday.
'So guys i'm going home to pack my stuff. And then i'll see you all tomorrow!'
'Wait y/n! How many tents do i need to buy?' Harry asked
'umm i think or one big one or two small ones.'
'Okay see you byeee!' Harry ran out of the hotel to buy everything that they needed.
Harrison found a beautiful place to camp and Tom were packing his bag.
'Bye guys!' you yelled
'Bye!' you heard the two boys say.

Tom POV
Harry just got back and he had everything you guys needed.
'Tom we are only going three days! You don't need to pack two whole bags!' Harry complained.
'Harry shut up! You can't even close your bag!' You defended yourself
Harry rolled his eyes and threw a blueberry at his brother. He laughed when splashed open as it hits your head. You chased Harry to his room and tackled him on his bed. You were both laughing.
You were really excited to go on this trip with y/n. You felt different when you were around her. You knew that the characters the two of you were playing were love interest and couldn't help but smile over it. You really liked y/n but you were too shy to tell her.
You decided to texted y/n:

Tom: Hi darling!

y/n😚: Hi Thomas😉

Tom: I am really looking forward to the trip! Are you excited too?

y/n😚: Yes definitely! Also can't wait to shoot the movie. Just received all the information and ZENDAYA is in it!

Tom: Haha yes she is, but i am way more fun😉😉

y/n😚: Hmm guess we will find out😁

Tom: See you tomorrow darling😚

y/n😚: goodbye Thomas☺️