The Ex

Your POV
'Wh-what are you doing here?' you said confused.
'Y/n, I..I miss you.' he said
'Who is this?' Tom asked you
'This is Justin.' you said soft
'And how do you know him?' Tom asked
'I..i am her ex..' Justin said and he looked down at his feet while Toms eyes were getting wider.
'I..I am going to go home..' Justin said soft and he turned around and left.

You and Tom went to your bedroom.
Tom had a confused face expression.
'Who was that?' he asked
'That was my ex, Justin.' you answered
'What did he want?'
'I don't know.'
You looked at your phone and saw a message from Justin.

Justin: Y/n we need to talk.

What do you want Justin?

Justin: I just want to talk

When?

Justin: Tomorrow at the park

fine

Justin: I'll be there at 2 pm

You didn't send anything back and just lay on your bed curled up next to Tom.
He put his arm around you and the two of you fell asleep.

The next morning you woke up with Tom still snoring next to you. You played with his curly hair until he woke up.
'Goodmorning.' he said with a smile
'Morning.' you smiled back at him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
Paige and Luuk already left to work and you made some breakfast for yourself and Tom.

'Y/n i just need to asked.' Tom started
'Okay what's wrong?' you asked but a part of you already knew this was about Justin.
'What is the deal with Justin? I mean he shows up at your house and said one thing and just leaves?' he said in one breath.
'Justin and I have a complicated past and had a complicated relationship.' You just couldn't say what happened with you and Justin, the only one you ever told was Claire.
Tom nodded his head, luckily he understood that you didn't want to talk about it now.

When you were ready it was around 12 pm so you decided to take a long shower and when you were done you put on this:

Since it was already Spring.
You put your hair in a high ponytail and put on a little bit of make up.
When you walked to Tom he asked:
'Where are you going?'
'I'm going to meet up with Claire.' You knew id you said you were going to Justin he would have come with you or stop you.
'Okay darling, i'll put on some clothes and then leave.'
'It's okay Paige and Luuk aren't coming back until tonight.'
You gave Tom a kiss and walked away.
'Byeeee!' you yelled and you closed the door.

On your way to the park you met some fans and you took pictures with them. The movie is almost coming out and then you are going to do press stuff and a tour.

'Y/n!' you heard someone shout.
When you turned your head you saw Justin. You faked a smile and walked to him.
'Hi.' you said
'Hi.' he said
This was going to be a long talk you thought by yourself.

A/N
I'm sorry for another short chapter but i'll try to make them longer again!