Gone

Your POV
You didn't expect this question.
'W-what?' you said softly
'Would you be my girlfriend?' Tom asked again nervously. You really liked Tom but what about Harrison? You saw a nervous look on Toms face and just said: 'Yes!'
'What? Really?' Tom said shocked and enthusiastic at the same time
'Yes Tom!' you smiled and you felt really happy with him right now.

Tom paid for the bill and the two of you walked bake to your trailer, Tom awkwardly played with your hand but than he grabbed it. Luckily there was no paparazzi.
When you got back to your trailer Tom walked in with you. You talked about the movie and some other stuff, then he started leaning in and before you knew you were kissing. You took your hands through his hair and his hands were on your waist. He lifted you up and pushed you softly against the wall. He kissed your neck and took of your shirt. Then he lead you to the bedroom.

The next morning you woke up next to Tom, who was staring at you.
'Whaatt?' you said while you smiled at him.
'Your just so... beautiful.' he made you blush and you gave him a quick kiss.
'We need to go to set.' you said
'Or we could just stay here!' Tom said while smirking and leaning in for another kiss. You got out of the bed leaving Tom and put on your outfit for today.

You needed to wear this for your character, you thought it was pretty cute!

You made your way to the set, had your hair and make up done and the director started explaining what was going to happen today.

'Okay so we're going to shoot the seen from Laura, Y/n and Tom, the scene were Addison (your character) and Liz are talking and then Peter comes in and asks Addison to homecoming, yeah?' everyone nodded there head and you, Laura and Tom were getting in place.
'And ACTION!' the director yelled

You had a lot of scenes done by 1:00 pm, when everyone had a lunch break. Marvel let some catering company serve food and it was delicious. There was one kind of cute guy working there and he couldn't stop starring at you.

When you were done eating he walked up to you.
'Hi! Your y/n right?' He started the conversation.
'Yes that's me!' you said smiling and you felt a little awkward.
'I I am Bryan!'
'Hi Bryan i'm Tom!' Tom joined the conversation and you saw a was jealous.
'Bryan!' we heard from the truck.
'I need t-to g-go.' he stuttered 'It was nice to meet you.' he said before running to the truck.
'Was he bothering you?' Tom said overprotective.
'No Tom, we were just talking.' you said. You see he didn't liked that you where talking to that guy so you pressed your lips against his and when you pulled back you saw his eyes twinkle. You smiled and went back to the director.
'Okay so y/n, your character gets in contact with Tony Stark, you are going to be the new superhero who spidey falls in love with okay?'
'Yes!' you were excited to be the new superhero it was your second day and you already loved being here!

When you were done filming your scenes and walked into your trailer you saw Harrison and Claire sitting on the bench.
'Surprise!!' they yelled. You both hugged them. You talked for a long time, but then Claire needed to go home and you were along with Harrison, he leaned forward to kiss you but you avoid his kiss.
'Y/n! Please just kiss me!' he said playfully
'Harrison i can't.' you said
'Why not?' he looked confused
'Because... i'm with Tom.' you said nervously.
'What?' his eyes got bigger with a sad expression in it and he started walking out.
'Harrison!' you yelled, but he didn't answer. 'Harrison!'
He walked to his car and drove away, you couldn't stop him anymore.
You felt sad, did you just lose one of your best friends? Was he just gone?

You changed your clothes into something more comfortable and went to Zendaya and Laura for advice. They assured you he would come back, and the three of you had a lot of fun afterwards. When you got back to your trailer you saw a smirking Tom lying on the small couch shirtless and very hot.
'Your bad Thomas.' you said while smiling and biting your lip.