The Kiss

Harrison POV
You saw Tom and y/n standing very close to each other. You felt very jealous all of a sudden, but got distracted.
'Ey Harry go for it mate!' you screamed while watching Harry kiss Claire. As you hoped Tom looked over to see Harry kissing and yelled 'Oeeehh Harry!' 'You go hoe!' you heard y/n screaming and you laughed. You jumped into the lake and went to y/n and Tom.

Your POV
You smiled because Claire was kissing Harry but you asked yourself was Tom going to kiss you? You decided to stop thinking about it and just have a good time.

After a lot of fun at the lake, you were back at the tent at around 7:00 pm you all changed back into comfy clothes and were too tired to shower, so you were just going to do that in the morning. When you and Claire were a moment alone you asked her
'Claire didn't you had a boyfriend or something?'
'Oh you mean Dylan?'
'I think so.'
'No no you mean Thomas! No I broke up with him last week i think.'
You rolled your eyes and laughed
'But now are you and Harry a thing?'
'I don't know! Maybe...'
'Claire Florentine Martinez! Are you hiding something for me?!
'Okay so he maybe asked me out!'
'WHAT?! When are you going?!'
'Tomorrow..' Claire said a little nervous
'Ladies! The fire is ready!' you heard Harrison say
'This conversation is not over yet!' you said to Claire and the two of you laughed.

The boys had set up a campfire and they bought some marshmallows before. Claire walked to Harry sat next to him the evening. You sat next to Harrison but you noticed that Tom was looking to you all the time, but you thought it was nothing and continued listening to everyones stories and told some of your own.
It was getting late so you decided to go to bed 'Guys i'm going to sleep.' you said and walked into the tent.
You lay in your sleeping bag and were texting your aunt that everything was okay and that you were having fun.
You heard the tent zipper zip open and close. Someone asked 'Y/n are you still awake?' 'Yes i am.' you said. The person shined his flashlight into your face 'Now i am definitely awake.' you said a little grumpy.
'Sorry!' You finally saw who it was.
'It's okay Haz.' you smiled at him.
He changed his shirt and you saw his abs. Your eyes went a little wider, luckily it was dark in the tent and Harrison didn't saw that. He laid down in to sleeping bag next to you, which was very close. His face was very close to your and you saw him leaning in for a kiss, you didn't move and he was just getting closer until your lips locked. It was a passionate kiss. When the both of you were out of breath you pulled back and said 'Goodnight Harrison.' with a smile on your face.
'Goodnight love.' Harrison replied.

The next morning you woke up by the feeling of a little bit of water on face. When you opened your eyes someone threw a bowl of water at you, when you got up you didn't know where you were and slipped in the mud. Everyone laughed and you were pissed of. Then you realized what your friends had done, they dragged you out of the tent and then the rest happened. You couldn't handle this with your morning mood. You looked up and saw Tom, Claire and Harry still laughing. By the angry look on your face, they could see that you didn't found this funny.
You stormed of to the showers without saying anything.

Harrison POV
You came back to the tent with all the groceries you bought in the little store.
You hadn't shower yet so you decided to grab a towel and some clean clothes to shower.
'Hey guys i'm back!' you said
'Heey Haz.' Tom said
'I'll be right back just going to take a shower.' you announced
'Okay.' nobody really cared
You grabbed your stuff and walked to the showers.
You walked into showers and couldn't believe it at first, but y/n stood there without any clothes. You froze and just stared at her.
'Harrison!' she screamed and covered herself a little bit with her hands and yelled 'Give me the towel!' you handed the towel over to her and luckily it covered everything. You were still a little shocked about what just happened.
'Can you do me a favor?' y/n asked
'Y-yeah yeah what?'
'Umm i forgot my clothes, so can you maybe grabbed them for me?'
'Yeah o-of course.'
you walked back to the tent and when you grabbed y/n's clothes Tom asked you 'Mate are you okay?'
'Y-yeah i am okay, i guess...'
'Are you sure? You look a bit shocked.'
'Yeah yeah i'm fine!' you said a little more convicted
'Why are you grabbing y/n clothes?'
'S-she um she forgot them when she toke a shower and asked me to got them.'
'You didn't walk into her showering, did you?' Tom laughed but he was a bit nervous.
You blushed 'N-no of course not!'
'Okay.' Tom smiled at you and walked away.
You walked back to the showers and gave y/n her clothes.
'Thanks.' she said when she was ready  'I feel really stupid.' she looked down to her feet and you put your hand under her chin with made her look up and you started leaning for a kiss again.