The Truth

Your POV
'You what Harrison?' Tom said getting angrier.
'I.. I..' Harrison tried to say but Tom pushed him.
'Why the hell would you say that to MY girlfriend!' Tom screamed.
'Yeah like your such a good boyfriend.' Harrison said.
'What?' Tom asked angry
'Yeah i bet you didn't even tell her.' Harrison continued
'What?' you asked totally confused with all what was happening.
'I'll tell you y/n.' Harrison looked at you and said with no emotion: 'Tom was the one driving the car that hit your parents and killed them.'
Your eyes filled with tears. Tom would never do that! But how did they know you didn't tell them about your parents.
You turned away and started walking.
'Y/n!' you heard Tom yell.
'I-I need some time.' you said, when you heard footsteps coming closer you added: 'Alone.'
You didn't hear the footsteps anymore and when you were out of the mall you ran to a taxi and when you arrived at your trailer you locked it and changed into your pajamas.
You just sat on your bed and cried, about your parents, Tom and Harrison.
You called Paige and told your story, she made you feel better and the thought that you could finally go home tomorrow made you feel sad but happy at the same time.
You hung up on Paige and decided just to go to sleep. When you lay in bed you heard knocking, you didn't want to open but you heard that someone softly said 'Y/n, i'm sorry.' following with footsteps of the person leaving.

Next Morning
The only scene you needed to do today was the kissing scene with Tom, with after yesterday you prefer not to do but you didn't had a choice.
All of your stuff in your trailer was already packed and you changed into your homecoming dress again for the final scene. Your hairdresser did your hair and makeup when she was ready you started walking to the set.
You completely ignored Tom who was trying to talk to you.

'Okay everyone take your places!' the director said and everybody did what he told them.
'And ACTION!'

You and Tom beat the vulture and it was just the two of you.
'We just did that!' you said
'Addison?' Tom said
'Yes Peter?' you smiled
'Can I... can i kiss you?'
You nodded your head and the two of you leaned forward. When your lips touched he put his hands on your cheeks. This kiss felt so real and you wanted to be Toms forever, but then you thought about what Harrison said and pulled back.
'CUT!' the director yelled
Everyone clapped and the director said: 'That was amazing! Good job everyone, this isgoing to be a great movie!'
You smiled and walked out of the set.
'Y/n?!' you heard
'Yes Tom?' you asked
'I..I.' he couldn't come up with words to say.
You walked away leaving Tom with tears in your eyes.
You changed into this simply but cute outfit:

You drank some Starbucks and said goodbye to everyone even to Bryan but when you saw Tom you quickly went to Zendaya and Laura to say goodbye

'I'm going to miss ya girl!' Zendaya said
'I'm gonna miss you girls too!' you gave the two girls a hug and said that you should hang out soon.
You saw Tom walking up to you and you quickly walked to your car.
'Y/n! Come on please talk to me!' he screamed. You didn't respond and felt tears coming up again. You started your car and drove away.
'Y/n!' you heard Tom yell again.
Tears were coming done your face and you quickly drove to your apartment.

'Y/n?' you heard Paige say
'Yeah!' you answered
Paige ran up to you and hugged you very tight.
'Honey are you okay?' she asked
'I'm.. i'm fine just Tom and I haven't spoking.'
'Can i make you some tea?'
'Yes please!'

You drank the tea and told Paige everything what happened and that you, Zen and Laura began such good friends.
You heard a knock on the door, walked to it and opened it.
'Claire!' you yelled
'Y/n! I missed you so much!' the two of you hugged for some time and then you walked to your room.
You told her what had happened and she cheered you up and told everything what had happened between her and Harry, they are now boyfriend and girlfriend, and you were very happy for her.
After a couple of hours chatting Claire needed to leave and after a couple of minutes the doorbell rang.
'I'll go!' you yelled at Paige.
When you opened the door you were very surprised.
'Tom.' you said while your eyes widened
'Y/n, Please just hear me out!'