Cheat

Your POV
You nodded and walked with Harrison to the backyard.
'Y/n, please believe me.' Harrison said
'Harrison..' you started but Harrison cut you of
'We can do a dna test?'
'Harrison I..'
'Please?' he begged you
'Okay..' you didn't even want to know if Harrison was your brother because then it means you kissed your brother and that's just wrong but Harrison wanted it so badly.
He gave you a hug and smiled enthusiastically.
You gave him a small smile and walked back to the house.

Tom POV
Y/n and Harrison walked into the backyard. What were they talking about?
Why are they hugging?
Y/n came back and you walked up to her.

'What was all that?' you asked
'Harrison want to do a dna test.' she said
'And you said yes?'
'Yeah..' she said
'Do you want do?'
'I don't know.'
'Y/n!' the two of you got interrupted by your little brother Harry
'Yes?' she said with a smile, oh god she's so pretty you thought. You stared at her and when she noticed she bushed a little and smiled at you.
'I was wondering, if you want to do a photoshoot because ya know i'm into photography.' Harry asked Y/n
'Of course!' she said happy
'Tomorrow?' harry asked
'Yes that's a plan.' she said

The next morning
You wake up by Y/n who is getting dressed for her shoot with Harry.
You look at your phone and see it's 8:30 am. You groaned at how early.
'Good morning.' y/n said and gave you a kiss on your cheek.
'Why are you up so early?' You asked sleepy
'Because Harry said that there is good natural lighting now or something i don't know. Is this cute?'
You opened your eyes to see what she is wearing:

 Is this cute?' You opened your eyes to see what she is wearing:

'You look beautiful.' You said
'Okay i need to go so i see you later.' she gave you a kiss and walked out.
'Byeee!' you yelled and you fell back to sleep.

Your POV
You quickly put on your white sneakers and walked out of Toms apartment.
Harry was waiting for you at the car.
'Hi!' you said and gave Harry a quick hug.
'Is this outfit good?' You asked Harry
'Yeah you look good!' He replied
'Thanks.' The two of you got into the car and he drove to the Starbucks because coffee first.

'So how is it going with you and Claire?' You asked
'It's going pretty good! It's just sad that we can't see each other often but i'm flying to New York soon to see her!' he said
You talked for a while at starbucks and then went to a beautiful park where you shot some pictures. When you were ready you looked at some of the pics.

'Wow you're really good at this.' Harry said
'Thank you.' You smiled at him and asked if he could sent one to you.

You said goodbye to Harry and went back to Toms apartment.
When you were there you opened the door and heard laughter coming out from the living room, probably a friend from Tom you thought.
You walked into the living room and when you saw Toms shirtless and a girl only wearing her underwear and bra sitting on Toms lap, playing with his hair, tears filled your eyes. Tom saw you standing there and the smile on his face disappeared. He pushed the girl of his lap and walked over to you.

'Y/n.' he put his hand on your shoulder but you toke a step backwards.
'I.. I'm gonna go.' you tried to hold the tears back when you walked into the bedroom to get your suitcase since that was still packed.
'Y/n please listing to me!' Tom walked after you. You grabbed your suitcase and walked passed him.
'Y/n wait!' he grabbed you by your wrist.
'Tom let go.' his grip began stronger and it started to hurt.
'Tom stop your hurting me.' you said with the tears now streaming over your cheeks.
'I'm s-sorry but Y/n just please listing to me.'
He let go of your wrist and you walked out of the apartment and left Tom who was now also crying. You walked and thought of places you could go. Not to the Hollands that probably the first place Tom is going to look for you.
Not at Harrison place you couldn't go there if he was going on about you being family.
Then you remembered someone you knew from high school moved to London, the two of you were really close but the distance drove you apart.
You checked your phone and found his number you called him and he picked up.

'Hi y/n! What's up?' he said
'Hi Shawn.'

A/N:
Yeah guys i mean Shawn Mendes and i know he doesn't live in London and never went to high school in America bc he is Canadian but it's fanfic so pls don't hate me lol but he's famous in this story but first you don't know that.