A fairy?

A young girl with fairy wings flew around.  She then heard people talking. She quickly duck into a tree. She peek her head out. She looks to a pinknette boy, a raven hair boy, a red head girl, a blonde woman, a bluenette girl, and two cats that was white and blue.

"Do you think you can heal him Wendy?", the blonde asked the bluenette. Wendy shook her head no. "Sorry, but I only have very little magic left Lucy  ", she said. "I think I saw some healing plants by the river ", said the blue cat. "Good idea Happy ", said the red head.

"Aye Erza", he said. "We will be right back Natsu ", said Lucy to the pinknette with his shirt off with a long cut on his chest. They left leaving him alone. The fairy look around and landed next to him. She appeared in human form that was just a simple f/c dress with no wings.

"W-w-who are you?", he asked in a weak voice. She handle out her in front of cut. "Bye the power of the elements I summoned water and wind to heal this young man, and give him back his power. Water wind repair ", she said as a light blue magic appeared. His cut was gone, and he was back at full power. He sat up and look at her.

He blush. *She Is beautiful. Her h/l h/c look soft and her s/c is perfect. Her e/c eyes shine *, he thought. She quickly got up him.

"Wait!", he shouted at for her. She just keep running.  He followed her, but stop when she turned small with wings. She flew away. "A... fairy?", he said aloud.

~With the fairy

She went to her village and enter a small house. She lay on her bed. "I broke a rule.  I let a wizard see me,but....I don't regret it ", she said out loud. She smile as remember the pinknette. "Natsu ", she said.