Music

Y/N hum a gently melody as she twirl around. The wind gently pick up and she started to  sing.

"You're pretty good ", she heard Gajeel voice. She turned around and saw him leaning against a tree. "Thank you ", she said. "Where did you learn to sing?", he asked. "My mom ", she said.

"I sing and play guitar, but everyone boo me and I don't know why", he said as he sat down. She walk up to him and sat down. "Maybe it's your lyrics. I can work on it with you", she said. He smile a bit.

"Why do you like music? I do this because I feel a connection with my mom. She use to sing to me every night. If I sing, I saw her in bright colors smiling at me. I sing because of her ", she said.

His eyes widen. He sat there and thought for a minute. "I did a lot of bad things in the past. And I'm not proud of it. Singing feel like I'm doing something good ",he said as he lay down.

She lay down and look up at the sky. "If it helps I think you are a good person ", she said as she stare at the sky. She didn't notice his blush. "Thanks ", he said as he stare at the clouds. She started humming again.

Gajeel close his eyes and listening to her voice. He smile as he fell asleep. Y/N just countie you to hum a melody.