Date with the Lion

Y/N was hiding underneath the table as the guild fight again. She then look to see Loke landed next to her. "Hey princess. What are you doing?", he asked. "Trying to not to get hit", she responded.

"Then how about I'll take you away from her. For a while?", he asked. She was hesitant about it, but then saw Erza join the party. "Yes, hurry ", she said. He took her hand and teleport away.

~In the Celestial World
Loke and Y/N appeared, but had a new outfit.

"What with the new outfit?", she asked

"What with the new outfit?", she asked. "This allows you to breath in my world ", he explained. He grab her hand and started to drag somewhere. "Where are we going ?", she asked. He have a smile on his face.

"Just follow me", he said happily. They found themselves at a beautiful lake.

Y/N gasp at the beauty

Y/N gasp at the beauty. "Dance with me", she heard Loke. She turns around and saw Loke standing on the lake. She slowly step on the lake and grab his hand. She started singing.

They both smile as stated to dance again. "So tell why aren't you at home taking the throne and ruling over the fairies?", he asked as he spin her around.  She looks surprised. "How did you know?", she said as he dip her. "I'm leader remember ", he said.

She frowns as she looks down. "I'm not tell anyone. I promise. I'll protect you my fairy ", he said. She was still was looking down,  but with a smile.

She lay her head on chest. "Thank you ", she whispers.