First Job

Y/N look at the request board trying to find a good job. She then felt a tug on her on dress.

She turns her head to see a cute little girl

"Why hello little one

"Why hello little one. My name is Y/N", she said as she bend down to the little girl level. "Hi I'm Asuka. Can you please take me on a job please ", she said as gave out very cute puppy dog eyes. "Sure, why don't you pick a job", Y/N said.

Asuka grab job one.

~Later at the guild
Gray and Natsu were fighting as their teammate watch. "Oh hi Bisca ", Lucy greeted her. She have a worried look. "Have you seen Asuka?", she asked worries. Gray and Natsu stop fighting.

Mira walk up to them with a empty tray. "Oh Y/N took her on a job. Don't worried it's just a waiters one. It's called Sliver Lights ", Mira said. "Hey don't worry Bisca, we'll bring Asuka back ", Natsu said.

~At Sliver Lights
Gray open the door as everyone enter. "May I help you masters and mistresses?", they heard Y/N voice. They turned around and Natsu and Gray fell down as they loss blood.

~Later Gray and Natsu recovered as Asuka was sitting on Lucy 's lap

~Later
Gray and Natsu recovered as Asuka was sitting on Lucy 's lap. "Asuka you know have to ask your parents when you want to go on a job", Erza scolded. "Sorry", she said with a frown. Y/N came with Natsu food. She set it down and sat on Natsu's lap.

Natsu turned redder then his fire, as Y/N grab a spoon full food. "Open wide master", she said gently. "Y/N w-why are you doing this ", Wendy asked. "The owner said to do this when people order food. Now eat up master ", she said again and Natsu open his mouth as Y/N feed him on his lap.

Gray glare the entire time at Natsu as she feed him.

~Later after Closing time
Y/N walk back with them. She split the money with Asuka. "Thank you Asuka. It was a wonderful first job ", she said with a cute smile. "YOUR FIRST JOB?!", everyone shouted.