Harley

Y/N smile as she took a midnight walk. She gently hum a tune. She heard a gentle drop of water. She turned around and saw blue blade smack her across the path. Y/N struggle her head to her old teammate.

"H-h-harley", she struggles to say. "I'm sorry N/N, but it's time to go home", she said as she pulled out another blade. Y/N stand as she look down as a few pieces of her fell down. "So be it", she said. A bright green magic circle appear below her.

"Insect Wizard!", Y/N shouted as she transform.

Y/N flew up and pointed her staff. A dark green magic circle appear. "Vemon Shot!", Y/N as a river shot at Harley. Harley ran away and jump on a couple of boxes. The acid made a few holes.

Harley jump jump and tried to slash her, but her swords and Y/N's staff clash. Harley landed down as Y/N flew up. "Killers Stringers", she yelled as she spread her arms out as a yellow magic circle appear. A hundred bee stringers appear trying to hit her. Harley doge most of them. A few hit her stomach and one destroy her other sword.

She hiss, then a golden magic sword appear below him. "Sonic Speed!", Harley shouted. Her speed increase 10x. She attack Y/N again and again. Y/N fell down as she returns to her normal clothes.

Y/N crash down. Harley landed in front of her. Y/N was unconscious. Harley was about to pick her up. "Roar of the Lighting Dragon!", someone said.

Harley was blasted away from Y/N. Laxus walk up to her and look to Y/N. He picked her and took her back to the guild hall.