Party

Lucy was letting Y/N stand at her apartment. Lucy let Y/N borrow one of her dress.

Wendy did her hair that was let down. Y/N smile and as the others got ready.

~At the Guild Hall
Most of the guys at the bar. "Hey guys!", Natsu said as he walk up the them with Gray. "What you doing here Lyon?", Gray asked. "My guild was invited", slivernette answered. "So was our", the blond said.

"Welcome everyone! I like to introduce you to Fairy Tail newest member. Y/N!", Gramps said. Y/N then walk was a scarlett blush. Most of the boys blush as they saw her.

She was trying to stay calm. *This isn't like my village at all*, she thought. She then felt someone arm around her shoulders. She look up to see a cute guy.

"You're pretty cute for a girl like you", he said. She blush a bit.  "You have such pretty eyes eyes, that can out shine the sun and moon", said a other boy with bronze color hair. "Umm", she said as her blush worsens. "Have you ever wanted a little brother", said a blond boy.

Her face is as red Erza's hair. Then someone pulled her away. Hands were on her waist. "You look absolutely gorgeous", a cool voice whisper in her ear. She blush as the breath hit her ear.

She turned around to see a red head with hair resemble like a loin. "Leo the Loin. King of the Zodiac", she said. He blush a bit as he looks in her eyes. "What are you doing here Loke?!", Lucy shouted at him.

He regain his cool. "Just welcoming this beautiful member to Fairy Tail", he said as she blush. As Lucy continue to yelled at Loke, Y/N sneak off. She made her way to the bar. "Mira may I have some water please?", Y/N asked.

"Why certainly", she said as she hand her a water. She took a slip. She then notice a small cat in a frog costume. "You look pretty", it said. "You look absolutely adorable", she said.

"Frosch don't ran from me", said a voice behind her. She turned around to see two guys. It was the blond from earlier and a pale guys with black hair. "Hi I'm Y/N", she said. "Hi I'm Sting the master of Sabertooth and this is my friend Rouge", the blond said.

"You're one of the guild that master invited. Well it's was nice to meet you both", she said as walk around. She then bummed into a tall blonde. She look up at him as he glare down at her. "S-s-sorry", she stutter in fear.

He looks into her innocent e/c eyes. "It's fine, Laxus by the way", he said as he looks away with a non noticeable blush. They then heard fighting. They look to see Natsu and a guy with metal eyebrows. "Who is that with Natsu?", Y/N asked.

"Gajeel", Laxus said. Then a huge fight broke out with everyone joining in. Y/N slip on something and was about to fall. Someone caught her. She look up to see Lyon.

"Are you okay my dear", he said with a strawberry blush. "Yes thank you so much", she said as stand up. "I'm Y/N", she said. "I'm Lyon", he said, then got knocked away from her by a chair. *This is going to be way different from my home in Oregon, but I like it*, she thought with a smile.