Going to Fairy Tail

Y/N strap her bag on her back. She look out the window and it was sunset. "Goodbye Oregon, but I have to do this", she said aloud. She flew around trying to find the wizards. She spot them in the middle of the forest.

She landed a few feet away. She slowly walk up to them. She heard them arguing. "I told you guys we are lost", said the blond she remembers as Lucy. "I can help", Y/N spoke up.

Everyone turn their heads to look at her. "It's you!", Natsu and Gray said. "Hi Natsu and Gray", she said to them. "Y/N what are you doing here?", Gray asked. "You know her Gray?", the bluenette as Wendy asked.

"I met her last night", he answered. "You're the fairy!", Natsu yelled. She gently smile. "Yes I'm am", she said. "Well I'm Lucy", said the blond.

"I'm Wendy and this is Carla", said the bluenette. "I'm Erza", said the red head. "And I'm Natsu and this Happy", he said as he pointed to the blue car. "Why are you doing here?", Erza asked. "I asked Gray what is it like to in a guild and he told me", she said.

She took a deep breath. "I want to join Fairy Tail, if you will accept me", she said. "Of course you can", Erza said with a big smile. Y/N smile at them. "What are your powers?", Lucy asked.

"I can control the elements and transform into my fairy form and use my magic staff to increase my magic", she said. "So cool. We you join, fight me",  Natsu said. "Umm... okay?", Y/N said very shy. "Follow me, I know the way out of here", she said.

"Awesome", Natsu said as he grab her hand and drag her. "Flame brain, stop dragging her!", Gray yelled as the others ran after them.