Welcome to Fairy Tail!

Y/N smile as she saw the guild hall. Natsu kick the door open. "We made it back alive!", he shouted. Y/N step in and everyone stare at her. She looks down at a little shy.

She felt someone slang their arm around her shoulder. She looks up to see Natsu. "Everyone meets Y/N.She heal me when I was injured. She have elements magic and use staff to fight ", he said to the whole guild.

She smile and blush a bit. A small man walk up to her. "Hello young one. I am the Six master of Fairy Tail. Makarov Dreyar ", he introduced himself. "What do you want?", he asked.

"I want to join the guild, if you allow me master?", she asked.  "Of course my dear! Call me Gramps!", he shouted happily. "Mira get the stamp!", he shouted to a beautiful white hair girl with beautiful blue eyes. She came over.

"Hi. I'm Mirajane, but everyone call me Mira", she said sweetly. Y/N gave a cute smile making some of the guys blush. "Where would you like your guild mark?", she asked. She moved the top of her dress and people look to see her large chest which made the guys nose bleed. "Right on my heart please ", she said gently.

She stamped it and turned white with gold sparkle. She moved her dress back up. "Tonight we celebrate our new guild member Y/N along with others guilds", Gramps said. Y/N look at her master. "You don't have to do that ", she said.

"Nonsense! Course we have to!", he shouted.  She gave a shy smile. "Okay ", she said.