Answers Part 2

Y/N open her shining e/c eyes. She sat up to see everyone was bigger than her. She gasp and flow to the ground. In a bright light shine, then slowly die down. She have returned to her human form.

Everyone looks at her. "So I guess found out", she said. "Y/N please explain now", master said. She look down. "You know that I'm a fairy, but there's a lot more", she said.

"There's more?", Wendy asked. Y/N nodded. "For many years the fairies follow the great fairy who lead us to a peaceful life. He recognize to by his tail and...", Y/N said then a wave of her hand a f/c tail appear. "He is my great great grandfather", she said.

"King of the fairies. I'm next in line for the throne", she said. Everyone was shock. "Who was the person that attack you?", Laxus said as he was the first one to snap out of it. "Harley, my old teammate", she said.

"My father is sending people to bring me home. Even if it means by force", she said. "I understand. My father did the same thing", Lucy said with a sad look in her eyes. "Most of my people hate human and wizard", she said.

"Why?", Wendy asked. "When I was only a child, a evil wizard took my mother for our magic. That's why my kingdom hates you. If you don't mind I wish to rest", she said. Everyone got out.

"I will never forgive you Jellal", she said quietly as tears fell down.