Lunch with the Twin Dragons Slayers

Since the whole battle with Harley, Y/N haven't  been on a mission in a month. She was was on her way to get, then she saw a familiar cat in a pink frog suit was looking around lost. She walk over to him. She bend down and gave him a smile.  "Hi Frosch. Are you lost?", she asked.

He nodded and with tears in his eyes. "I can't find Rouge ", he said. She pick him up and stand up. "I'll help you find him ", she said and gave him a big hug. They both look around for about five minutes, when they heard Rouge screaming for Frosch. Y/N turned around to Rouge, Sting,  and Lector.

They stop right in front of her. "Thanks for finding Frosch for us ", Sting said as he catch his breath while Rouge took back his exceed. "Really thank you so much ", Rouge said. "Hey let Y/N join us for for lunch as a thank you ", Lector said. "I think so too ", Frosch chirp in.

"It's fine with me. What about you Rouge?", he said to his brother. "Sure ", he said.

~At Dessert
Sting order angel food while Rouge order devil food as Y/N order strawberry cake.

~With team natsu
Erza shudder as Happy noticed. "What wrong Erza?", he asked. "I feel like someone eating strawberry cake without me", she said as she went to mushrooms conner. The rest of the team sweatdrop.

~With the trio
"So Y/N, your is taking a break from mission. Why?", Sting asked as he heard from Gramps. "I'm got hurt and I'm taking a small break to heal up", she answered. Rouge grab her right hand and squeeze it. "I'm here for you ", he said.

Sting glare a little at him and grab her other hand. She looks at him as he gave her a smile. "Me too ", he said. She gave them a cute sweet smile. "Thank you ", she said.