Meeting the Ice Wizard

The little fairy flew to her favorite place. It was a enchanted lake. She turned into one of her many forms. A water fairy. She landed and turned into her human form.

She was about to the lake, but stop when she heard footsteps. She hide behind a tree. She peek her head out to the raven hair from earlier. "Natsu must have hit his head, their are no fairies ", he said aloud.

She decided to speak up. "Why don't you believe in fairies?", she asked a little shy. He jump a bit. "Who said that?",he asked as he looks around. "I did, I'm behind the tree ", she said.

"Who don't you come out?", he asked. She clenched her fits and close her eyes. "I don't trust easy with new people ", she said. "When then I'm Gray Fullbuster, what your name?",he said as he tried to look at her appearance. "Y/N", she said.

"Why are you doing here in the forest?",he asked. "I live here ",she said straight to the point. "Well me and my friends from a guild call Fairy Tail are coming back from a mission ", he explained. She open her eyes and peek her head out again. Gray can only see her h/l hair since it was dark.

"What magic do you have?",she asked. "I have Ice Make magic ", he said. "Cool ",she said. "Thanks ", he said with a smile. "Gray what is it like to be in guild?",she asked as move her hair behind her ear.

This took him by surprise. "Well in my guild, we can be crazy, loud, and down right destruction, but we treat each like family ", he said with a smile. She smile too. "Thank you Gray", she said. A blue light shines, that blinded Gray for a second.

He looks to see a small blue light flying away from him. "Y/N a fairy?", he whispered in the night