Answers Part 1

Laxus brought to the nurse bay.  Master enter as he looks at her with Mira. "Laxus how did this happen?", Master asked. "Some women attack her, but I blasted her away", he said as put a blanket over Y/N. A bright light shines from Y/N.

Everyone look at her. The light got brighter and blind them. It slowly die down. They to see Y/N was gone. "Where did she go?!", Mira yelled.

Laxus saw a small bump on the bed. He lift up the blanket and saw a creature with wings. He gently pick it up and put it in his hands. He looks at it. His eyes widen.

"Gramps you may want to see this", he said as he as he hold out his hand. Mira and Gramps look what was in his hand. Mira gasp as Gramps was shock. "In all my years, I would never imagined this", he said. It was Y/N in royal fairy outfit.

"I'll call Team Natsu", Mira said.

~A hour later
Team Natsu finally came. "I would like one of you to explain", Gramps said. "Explain what?", Natsu said. Mira gently lift Y/N from a box full of cotton balls and rags. Each one of them look guilty.

"When we were in the forest, Y/N save Natsu, but he saw her in her fairy form. She a fairy", Erza said. "Now explained why Y/N was attack by a woman", Laxus said as he cross his arms. Lucy, Erza, and Wendy gasp. "She was what?!", Gray and Natsu shouted.

Happy and Carla look at Y/N closer.