No.............. It can be

Y/N finished a job with team Natsu. They all heard footsteps. They turned around to see two people both wearing cloaks. "Hey guys. It been a while ", Natsu said with a big smile.

"Hi", the girl said as she put her hood down.

"Hi I'm Meredy ", she said with a smile. Y/N smile at her. "I'm Y/N", she said. The man then pull down his hood. Y/N's eyes widen in fear and shock.

"Hi I'm-", he said as Y/N cut him off. "Jellal ", she said quietly as tears slip down her flawless skin. Everyone look confused. Y/N then became angry. "You!", she shouted.

A red magic circle appeared in front of her. "By the power of blazing fire, destroy the one to fuel my anger, Fire Storm!", she shouted as a storm of fire was aiming for Jellal. Before it hit him, Natsu ate it. "Y/N why did you do that?", Wendy asked. "Why don't you tell them?",she asked as she looks at him.

He looks confused. "You don't remember killing her do you?!", she shouted. He still look confused. "Maybe this will help ", she said as she transform into her royal fairy outfit. Jellal eyes widen in realized.

Y/N flew away. "I remember now ", he said. "Remember what?", Erza asked. "I killed her mother ", he said as he fell down to his knees. "Just to get her powers ", he said.

"This is all my fault ", he said.

~With Y/N
She was crying as she flew away. *I trusted them, and they are friends with the one who killed her. Father was right. Humans and wizards are evil *, she thought as her Fairy Tail mark disappeared.